To all the people who celebrate Christmass but don't believe in Jesus:

lewisll

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should be ashamed! Christmas is the day Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. If you don't believe in him you have nothing to celebrate!

Jesus wasn't even born on Christmas. He was born in the spring time. It is only celebrated, because they needed a major holiday that involved a God, in this case being born, to sway the "pagans" into christanity from their "pagan" religion. It's a play off of the winter solstace. Which was a major time for "pagans" as they seen it as a time when the world reset itself.

I tell your mother the same thing when I put jesus in her mouth every night.

If you're gonna troll it up, do it right. I can respect quality.

orthodox christians celebrate christmas the 7 th of january

You should be ashamed! Christmas is the day Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. If you don't believe in him you have nothing to celebrate!

oh shut up, no one cares

Easter is celebrated and not mourned. I always found it strange. Jew know? I really don't give a shit though.

This is actually a premise for a pretty intelligent discussion: is it wrong for people who don't believe in Jesus to celebrate Christmas?

This is actually a premise for a pretty intelligent discussion: is it wrong for people who don't believe in Jesus to celebrate Christmas?

I'm not Irish or Hispanic and celebrate both St. Patty's and Cinco de Mayo. Quick! Go make a thread about those! Jackass.

No it's not wrong to celebrate Christmas. Christians hijacked Christmas form the Pagans who celebrated the winter solstace.

Christmas is a celebration of the winter solstace. Christians merely adopted the holiday to appease outlying Pagan subjects like they did with Greco-Roman mythology.

Easter is the same, as is Halloween. Easter occurs during the Pagan fertility celebration.

If anything, Christians are deferring to Pagans when the celebrate the major holidays.

Works for me.

Last edited:
"This is actually a premise for a pretty intelligent discussion: is it wrong for people who don't believe in Jesus to celebrate Christmas?"

How old are you? This subject has already been discussed ad nauseam. It's clear that the major Christian holidays are Pagan in origin, thus making Christians somewhat Pagan by their cultural DNA.

Jesus wasn't even born on Christmas. He was born in the spring time. It is only celebrated, because they needed a major holiday that involved a God, in this case being born, to sway the "pagans" into christanity from their "pagan" religion. It's a play off of the winter solstace. Which was a major time for "pagans" as they seen it as a time when the world reset itself.

What's the difference. They had to choose a time.

orthodox christians celebrate christmas the 7 th of january

And their santa wears blue and is named ded Moroz

Ded_Moroz_Blue.jpg

I don't know what a Pagan is but I want to eat or fuck one.

Please don't try to pass this off as fact. Because it isn't.

It's a highly debated topic among experts and the date is actually unknown. Not that it makes a difference either way.

Whats not fact? The fact Jesus wasn't born on christmas, or that it was made to convert pagans?

Believe it or not both are true.

Whats not fact? The fact Jesus wasn't born on christmas, or that it was made to convert pagans?

Believe it or not both are true.

Half your comment had loaded on my phone and I didn't see your comment about the winter solstice.

I apologize.

I tried to ninja edit but you were very quick.

Back