To all the people who celebrate Christmass but don't believe in Jesus:

obvious troll. yeah christmas has jack shit to do with Jesus

I'm not Irish or Hispanic and celebrate both St. Patty's and Cinco de Mayo. Quick! Go make a thread about those! Jackass.

Mexicans don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, only the city of Puebla does. Don't get why Americans do. It's like Americans finding out that in Canada, they celebrate Gettysburg. It's like.....what?

Mexicans don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, only the city of Puebla does. Don't get why Americans do. It's like Americans finding out that in Canada, they celebrate Gettysburg. It's like.....what?

it's like st. patrick's day for non-irish folks.

another reason to get wasted.

This is actually a premise for a pretty intelligent discussion: is it wrong for people who don't believe in Jesus to celebrate Christmas?

Since Christmas really has nothing to with Jesus, then no it's not wrong.

orthodox christians celebrate christmas the 7 th of january

No, we don't.

Are you confused with Easter? Orthodox Easter is only the same day as "white mans Easter" once every 6 years.

I don't celebrate Christmas
nor do I believe Jesus is God, I believe he's human sent by god to other humans so they can imitate him, after all God won't tell humans to imitate non-humans.

Go fuck yourself or jesus or what ever, just don't spam your trolly preachy ways here.

Jesus wasn't even born on Christmas. He was born in the spring time. It is only celebrated, because they needed a major holiday that involved a God, in this case being born, to sway the "pagans" into christanity from their "pagan" religion. It's a play off of the winter solstace. Which was a major time for "pagans" as they seen it as a time when the world reset itself.

Thread over

You should be ashamed! Christmas is the day Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. If you don't believe in him you have nothing to celebrate!

I believe that a Jesus Christ existed. I just do not think he was a supernatural magician due to a gross lack of extraordinary evidence.

I could spout off on personal beliefs and how Christmas is celebrated differently around the world or say that you're a troll but what it really boils down to is this

Merry Christmas TS! :)

You should be ashamed! Christmas is the day Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus. If you don't believe in him you have nothing to celebrate!

Obvious Troll is obvious.:rolleyes:

Easter is celebrated and not mourned. I always found it strange. Jew know? I really don't give a shit though.

That's because in Christian doctrine, it's the sacrifice of Jesus that allows Christians to live forever in heaven after death.

Not for me, though, I don't believe in any of it.

Jesus wasn't even born on Christmas. He was born in the spring time. It is only celebrated, because they needed a major holiday that involved a God, in this case being born, to sway the "pagans" into christanity from their "pagan" religion. It's a play off of the winter solstace. Which was a major time for "pagans" as they seen it as a time when the world reset itself.

Thread finished with the first reply.:cool:

There's nothing intelligent going on here, failure. I'd wish you better luck next time, but that would be a waste of luck.

"I'd wish you luck, gentlemen, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it.":icon_twis
- Blake(Glengarry, Glen Ross)

I dunno, I'm pretty happy all my family is here, we are eating awesome food and we gave each other cool stuff we all like. I mean, it's totally cool if you want to celebrate some arbitrary date given as the birthday of your god, but I've got more immediate reasons to be happy. Merry christmas, dude!!

lol fucking jesus freaks ITT.

get rid of those crutches and start thinking for yourselves you fucking sheep.

Either an obtuse troll or humiliatingly ignorant. Can't tell the difference sometimes.

Back