Tinder to introduce height verification

For what it’s worth, Tinder states that only 14.5 percent of U.S. males are over 6-feet tall.

But.. I see manlets threads everyday here claiming anything under 6'2 are manlets? Are most sherdoggers on Tinder? Else the numbers doesn't add up.

Short :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but my dick tall
That's what I told your bitch, dawg

But.. I see manlets threads everyday here claiming anything under 6'2 are manlets? Are most sherdoggers on Tinder? Else the numbers doesn't add up.

What is the consensus for manlet?

5'8? Seems like a average height

“It’s come to our attention that most of you 5-foot-10ers out there are actually 5-foot-6. The charade must stop,” the company said on their blog"

Ooof manlets BTFO. <{you!}>

But it's ok for the fat ho's to say they are 125lbs.

Posting 10 year old pics n shit. Then you show up and everything is X-large.

If you ever were on pof or any other dating site...

If a woman only has face shots and has listed “average body type” when you meet with her, almost 100 percent of the time she will be a huge fat fuck.

Well, if you are in the US she probably does have an average body type being a huge fat fuck.

Honestly, I just wanna know if they're std free.

Always look at their arms...telltale sign of a fatty

Good, fuck manlets.

I wish i could transport all the manlets to a nice big field with razor fences on the edges so they couldn´t hurt themselves on the fall down. Them give them a food to work all they, and put them in dormitories together to socialize and discover other manlets.

Sometimes i would make medical experiences with them to discover why they are manlets, and what are causes of manletism, a awnful disease. By the end i would set them free passing by a big sauna.

Good, fuck manlets.

I wish i could transport all the manlets to a nice big field with razor fences on the edges so they couldn´t hurt themselves on the fall down. Them give them a food to work all they, and put them in dormitories together to socialize and discover other manlets.

Sometimes i would make medical experiences with them to discover why they are manlets, and what are causes of manletism, a awnful disease. By the end i would set them free passing by a big sauna.
Self-hating manlet confirmed.

What is the consensus for manlet?

5'8? Seems like a average height

Pretty sure according to Sherdog manlet threads, 6'2 is normal height. anything lower is manlet.

Good, I hate dating tall women,it's so intimidating <2>

Good, fuck manlets.

get rid of everyone under 6 feet and suddenly 6 feet becomes the new manlet.

Now if they can only get a weight verification.

So I can bang more BBW's
If there's one think I simply cannot abide, it's a skinny bitch with body dysmorphia pretending to be thick by checking "a few extra pounds" because of their insecurity.
:meow:

Good, fuck manlets. I wish i could transport all the manlets to a nice big field with razor fences on the edges so they couldn´t hurt themselves on the fall down. Them give them a food to work all they, and put them in dormitories together to socialize and discover other manlets. Sometimes i would make medical experiences with them to discover why they are manlets, and what are causes of manletism, a awnful disease. By the end i would set them free passing by a big sauna.
Was this mofo drunk at the time^?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Women lying about their weight seems like the bigger farce. I don't get why someone would lie about something physical that is going to be verified in person anyway.
Ya its so dumb. How painfully awkward is it going to be when their match says sorry you're way uglier in person bye

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back