Tinder to introduce height verification

April fool's right?

If not..
The way the wrote it and are implementing it really makes it seem like they think shorter men are sub-human trash.

Also makes it seem that women are all willing to share the same 5 dicks with dozens of other women at the same time, that's gross AF. I know women aren't that trashy, they should probably be against this too.

I hope you realize that manlet may start to be defined as anything under 6', maybe even higher than that

April fool's right?

If not..
The way the wrote it and are implementing it really makes it seem like they think shorter men are sub-human trash.

Also makes it seem that women are all willing to share the same 5 dicks with dozens of other women at the same time, that's gross AF. I know women aren't that trashy, they should probably be against this too.
Women are so delusional sometimes when they are looking for this perfect guy that they swear the guy is not running a train on 4 other Tinder hoes at same time

gUIQfrf.jpg
bork1}

Unless a girl is close to that height, she can't tell the difference between 5'7 and 5'9.

And I assume you mean it's a problem when trying to date white or black women. Not sure how the race of the guy matters.

This is the dumbest shit I've read all morning.

Saying an average girl that's 5'4" can't tell the difference between 5'7" and 5'9" is like saying that having a guy that's 6" jump up in your face is no different than having a that's 6'2 do the same. There's a difference dude.....come the fuck on now SMH

The race of the guy matters. Being a 5"6 Hispanic guy LA is workable. Being a 5'6" white guy in Billing Montana would be hell on Earth. There is a stigma w.ith being short in white or black culture that doesn't exist nearly as much in Hispanic or Asian cultures. White washed Hispanic women where I live don't like short guys anymore than white chicks. Just saying....

Saying an average girl that's 5'4" can't tell the difference between 5'7" and 5'9" is like saying that having a guy that's 6" jump up in your face is no different than having a that's 6'2 do the same. There's a difference dude.....come the fuck on now SMH

The race of the guy matters. Being a 5"6 Hispanic guy LA is workable. Being a 5'6" white guy in Billing Montana would be hell on Earth. There is a stigma w.ith being short in white or black culture that doesn't exist nearly as much in Hispanic or Asian cultures. White washed Hispanic women where I live don't like short guys anymore than white chicks. Just saying....
They can't tell. I'm 5'8 and girls are always thinking I'm 5'10. Idk why you feel so strongly about this though.

They can't tell. I'm 5'8 and girls are always thinking I'm 5'10. Idk why you feel so strongly about this though.

It's fun to blow bulshit out of water on the interwebs. Since I don't know you, I can just be real with you and tell you how it is. I can't do that with some dude I work with that's 40 and still thinks he's in the prime of his life. I can't be like no you're not dude. You're a fucking Shell of yourself, but you're in total denial. Is normal.

Anyways, I like your confidence. I'm sure that helps at 5'8".

It's fun to blow bulshit out of water on the interwebs. Since I don't know you, I can just be real with you and tell you how it is. I can't do that with some dude I work with that's 40 and still thinks he's in the prime of his life. I can't be like no you're not dude. You're a fucking Shell of yourself, but you're in total denial. Is normal.

Anyways, I like your confidence. I'm sure that helps at 5'8".
But we're each really just telling our own personal experiences. I mean it's fun to act like we're right, but neither of us has any facts to support our conclusions.

You're 5'9" (maybe), calm down. But yes, being confident does help in life.

But we're each really just telling our own personal experiences. I mean it's fun to act like we're right, but neither of us has any facts to support our conclusions.

You're 5'9" (maybe), calm down. But yes, being confident does help in life.

Yes, we are basing our opinions on personal experience; however, I can also back my opinions up with hard data because there's a shitload of studies out there that sorta confirm that being short is a handicap in regards to being popular with the ladies. And yes, a couple inches makes a HUGE difference when one is already below average height. Do a google search on just the study they did with OKCupid.

Also, confidence is only helpful is one is socially intelligent. I mean, how many guys have you met in your life that were full of confidence but really just came of as being a bit delusional. We all have friends or acquaintances like this. You know, like the guy that thinks every chick likes him but he can't even score fat chicks. That, or the guy that thinks he's a badass that's not. I think it's a mental issue with those types because even when they eat humble pie, they still go back to being sure of themselves fairly quickly. It's hard to tell if that's a curse or a blessing for some of those types.

Yes, we are basing our opinions on personal experience; however, I can also back my opinions up with hard data because there's a shitload of studies out there that sorta confirm that being short is a handicap in regards to being popular with the ladies. And yes, a couple inches makes a HUGE difference when one is already below average height. Do a google search on just the study they did with OKCupid.

Also, confidence is only helpful is one is socially intelligent. I mean, how many guys have you met in your life that were full of confidence but really just came of as being a bit delusional. We all have friends or acquaintances like this. You know, like the guy that thinks every chick likes him but he can't even score fat chicks. That, or the guy that thinks he's a badass that's not. I think it's a mental issue with those types because even when they eat humble pie, they still go back to being sure of themselves fairly quickly. It's hard to tell if that's a curse or a blessing for some of those types.
Whether or not being short is a handicap is not what we're discussing.

I don't know bro my ex thought my D was 8"...she was way off. I wasn't about to correct her.

When I was out there in the dating world and dating sites? I never lied about my height or lack there of. One woman I was talking with and decided to meet asked me how tall I was. My reply was, "I'm not that tall at all." Told her it stated on my profile how tall I was. I didn't lie. She was as tall as me. 5'6" and said she didn't want to meet. Was kinda bummed because she looked sexy!! Other than that? I never had an issue. Met my girlfriend in a bar while out with friends. I wouldn't have an issue with it if it were true.

Back