Tinder to introduce height verification

But.. I see manlets threads everyday here claiming anything under 6'2 are manlets? Are most sherdoggers on Tinder? Else the numbers doesn't add up.

5'10" is manlet king and 5'8" is manlet dukes not sure what 5'9" is,maybe manlet prince.

Is this a joke? Why are people listing height and/or weight in their profiles at all?

joran-van-der-sloot-mugshot-C1HJPH.jpg

That guy’s height is $2.00?

Is this a joke? Why are people listing height and/or weight in their profiles at all?

Makes sense surely, most chicks won't be interested in guys shorter than them ever (unless they have lots of dough).

Nothing is wrong with being a manlet okay!(crying)

How about they add star reviews like Uber etc?

How about they add star reviews like Uber etc?
I seen such a system on a site with hookers. It also had a user rating system, lol. The site got taken down unfortunately, it was a good source of lulz.

Because it is a plus point if you aren’t a manlet or fat? I really never see weight listed though

Gotta hand it to Floyd here. He got manlet-shamed hard, but shook it off like it was nothing. #champmentality

Also, I teach college and highschool. I'm 6'2'' but am starting to see girls my own height here and there, which is a scary development.

yeah, a couple of chicks have asked me like "are you really over 6'??" and im like "yeah, are you under 110lbs?", they havent take it well, these women can dish it out but cant take it
Typical women. 5'3 and 160-180, only wants to date a 6'6 jock. Yeah that isn't how it works.

cute women get 100s of messages a day so they gota filter em somehow, height is a popular way....

What is the consensus for manlet?

5'8? Seems like a average height
I think anything under 6' on Sherdog is manlet territory.

In real life, anything under about 5'8" becomes an issue to a lot of women for white or black guys. I'm right about 5'9" and other than tall chicks, height is not really an issue. One of my good buddies is around 5'7" , and the game is completely different for him. One wouldn't think that a couple inches in height makes that much difference. but it does. He's even way more built than me too, but at 5'9" 160lbs with a decent build I have way less issues with attractive women than he does at 5'7" 170lbs and completely jacked with visible abs.

yeah, a couple of chicks have asked me like "are you really over 6'??" and im like "yeah, are you under 110lbs?", they havent take it well, these women can dish it out but cant take it

That's girls for you. You should like them for who they are and not what they look like but you better be over 6ft and in shape while doing that.

I think anything under 6' on Sherdog is manlet territory.

In real life, anything under about 5'8" becomes an issue to a lot of women for white or black guys. I'm right about 5'9" and other than tall chicks, height is not really an issue. One of my good buddies is around 5'7" , and the game is completely different for him. One wouldn't think that a couple inches in height makes that much difference. but it does. He's even way more built than me too, but at 5'9" 160lbs with a decent build I have way less issues with attractive women than he does at 5'7" 170lbs and completely jacked with visible abs.
Unless a girl is close to that height, she can't tell the difference between 5'7 and 5'9.

And I assume you mean it's a problem when trying to date white or black women. Not sure how the race of the guy matters.

Back