Tinder to introduce height verification

Women lying about their weight seems like the bigger farce. I don't get why someone would lie about something physical that is going to be verified in person anyway.

Haha yup. 5'9" on a good day. Never cared at all. 2 of my 4 long term GF's would stand almost eye to eye with me.

Im 5'8.

My height never bothered me. Mostly because I have a fat dick.

Also, I'd rather be 5'8 180 than 6'2 140. You have these guys who look like they would break an arm leaning against a wall calling people manlets.

need no make up verification too

Dunno how you single bruhs do online dating. Between all of the attention whores, Boise 6s who want Brad Pitt, and now this shit, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Just talk to girls in real life pussies! It's less headache.

Lol I do my fair share of besmirching manlets, but I do feel for the little guys. And that attitude from fat chicks is ridiculous; it's not like a manlet can simply skip breakfast for a month and grow a few inches
i thought you wrote altitude instead of attitude for a sec lol. poor manlets.

yeah this wont work.

theyre trying to do this by using known heights of buildings to be a ruler. but all you have to do its tippy toe and its over...

It's suppose to be a "joke", but I don't think it's a nice one.

Dunno how you single bruhs do online dating. Between all of the attention whores, Boise 6s who want Brad Pitt, and now this shit, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Just talk to girls in real life pussies! It's less headache.
Ya, it honestly isn't worth it anymore.

It used to be fun though.

If you ever were on pof or any other dating site...

If a woman only has face shots and has listed “average body type” when you meet with her, almost 100 percent of the time she will be a huge fat fuck.

Im waiting for that weight verification, just like every other guy out there.

proxy.png

I'm 6 footer was chatting with a girl from Tinder once, she asked me how tall I was and as a joke I told her I was 5'6" and 3/4's of an inch to 7/8's, almost 5'7", her response as pretty hilarious she was so into me before I told her that and then it was like she didn't want anything to do with me, I told her I was joking and we banged but it burned when I pee'd for a week.

Back