Tinder to introduce height verification

Turndur urntrudursin shlursin urprul furls jurnkin

I will never understand why dudes would lie about their height, so much so that they need to add this.

Don't you think the farce you tell them will come to light when you finally meet them in person? Or is that what platform shoes are for.

1-2 inches in height is rather hard to tell. Someone over 6ft could even naturally shrink an inch in height during the course of a day. Hairstyle, posture, and even regular shoes can easily add a 1+ inch variance in apparent height.

The most common fib with height is likely trying to stretch it up to 6ft as 6ft sounds a lot better than the actual difference between it and 5'10/11. The other would be stretching up to 5'8/9 so you don't appear below average.

Given that most woman are likely going to be below either of those heights it's not like they will have a direct comparison either.

Im 5'8.

My height never bothered me. Mostly because I have a fat dick.

Also, I'd rather be 5'8 180 than 6'2 140. You have these guys who look like they would break an arm leaning against a wall calling people manlets.

I’m 5’8”, 175. I’d rather be 5’8”, 155.

Im 5'8.

Also, I'd rather be 5'8 180 than 6'2 140. You have these guys who look like they would break an arm leaning against a wall .
That was me when I was 16, it look like I'd escaped from camp belsen <45>

Bring it on. Its time to separate the men from the boys.

I'm a legit 6 foot and a half barefoot.

proxy.png

I could never do online dating. Women are so good at picture taking, it total false advertising. If a dude is 5’6 he is better off meetings chick in a bar though. If he lies and a chick shows up, sees his midget ass, she will feel like the dude who shows up for a cutie and gets a whale.

So it is an April Fool's joke put on by the official Twitter team, after all? Or is that just the suspicion (this is what the TS of the WR thread opined, but he thought it was an internet joke unattached to the company).

When did April Fool's become March Fool's?

There are other ways to supply this information. Chicks dig guys with a criminal past so it's win/win.

lineup.jpg

good. finally a way to differentiate myself... not that i don't get "super liked" constantly...

Back