Time to start giving Islam some respect.

Show me proof please. If you can't, I suggest you keep your beliefs to yourself. Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise and I can show you Jon Jones and Anderson Silva's positive results.
Watch icarus documentary, read about PEDS

Study history

Look at how most top athletes look. If you train, lift even a little bit, you will know what is natural and what isn't just with an eye test.

Nobody is testing positive because the athletes / their chemist will always be one step ahead of the testing.

Even random blood tests can get passed with relative ease and this is proven.

It's rampant in all sports at the highest level. The Olympics.

They're never gonna catch these guys. Truthfully, nor do I believe they even want to. There's a lot of benefit to juiced up athletes.

If you want to live in a fantasy world full of rainbows, flowers, no evil and all athletes are clean, I guess you're entitled to do that.

But it's 2024 brotha, time to wake up.

Watch icarus documentary, read about PEDS

Study history

Look at how most top athletes look. If you train, lift even a little bit, you will know what is natural and what isn't just with an eye test.

Nobody is testing positive because the athletes / their chemist will always be one step ahead of the testing.

Even random blood tests can get passed with relative ease and this is proven.

It's rampant in all sports at the highest level. The Olympics.

They're never gonna catch these guys. Truthfully, nor do I believe they even want to. There's a lot of benefit to juiced up athletes.

If you want to live in a fantasy world full of rainbows, flowers, no evil and all athletes are clean, I guess you're entitled to do that.

But it's 2024 brotha, time to wake up.
Zzzzz...

Think about human nature in general. The way average people will, say, lie about the circumstances of a car accident or simply drive away. People cheat on their partners. Kids in school plagiarize/cheat. Symphony orchestra musicians take muscle-relaxers, stimulants, and beta-blockers like crazy. UFC commentators compulsively gamble on fights and let that sway their commentary. Humans try to manipulate or get around every system of order be it legal, at their jobs, or even at stores.

IMO it's not so far-fetched to think that people in an insanely demanding profession with a (usually) very short time at the top wouldn't do everything they can to maximize their earnings.

You're asking for proof of steroids

When it's confirmed through countless sources that athletes and chemists are far beyond the testing.

So, do you genuinely believe that most aren't juicing at the highest level?

That's some next level delusion bud, lol

You're asking for proof of steroids

When it's confirmed through countless sources that athletes and chemists are far beyond the testing.

So, do you genuinely believe that most aren't juicing at the highest level?

That's some next level delusion bud, lol
Zzzzz...

How you do one thing is how you do everything brotha

If you're this closed minded to what is essentially a basic truth

I couldn't imagine what your day to day life must be like.

How you do one thing is how you do everything brotha

If you're this closed minded to what is essentially a basic truth

I couldn't imagine what your day to day life must be like.
Zzzzz...

He definitely deserves it. To me he’s the most talented fighter in mma today. He does pretty much everything at an extremely high level. Wrestling, submissions, striking. He’s got it all.

Islam can become the goat if he
1. Defends against 2 more lw (arman+1)
2. Wins the ww title(leon)
3. Defends it twice(usman+shavkat)

If he did that he would surpass Jon jones
Wins five of his toughest potential challenges from here on out? A very steep hill to climb

All of the "Poor Islam" waa-waa threads are actually pushing me away from being a fan. He's not a victim nor is he disrespected. He's a dominant LW champ and #2 P4P. He headlines cards.
What's wrong with you people?

Back