Three quick reasons for Barao's failure

Lots of haters lately. TS's post has very sound logic. We don't know if making those adjustments would have brought victory, but it sure as well would have brought more success for Barao.

If I were to sum up the main reason why Barao lost, it was that he thoroughly failed to adapt to what TJ had brought to the table. TJ fought brilliantly, Pederneiras found the adjustment, Barao failed to implement it. New champ.

Thanks, the second paragraph you posted sums up the thread and fight succinctly.

I tried to read the OP as if it was an objective analysis - in the Jack Slack mode. Now it's clear it was written by a delusional, butt-hurt fanboy.

Small technical changes have drastic effects on fight outcome.

Your sounding stupid....I have a BB in TKD and understand straight strikes verses looping punches etc and the force generated from full body inclusion....but it is not that simple.... TJ out fought Barao and that is end of story....excuses are like aresholes....everyone has one and they stink

I met a girl and her mother while shopping the other day. The girl was testing for her black in TKD later that day. She was 11 and was as wide as she was tall.

Posting outdated gifs of Ronda's developing striking doesn't invalidate things like kinetic chaining and sports specific movements.

I met a girl and her mother while shopping the other day. The girl was testing for her black in TKD later that day. She was 11 and was as wide as she was tall.

Thanks for responding to that stupidity so I didn't have to.

When I said linear in the earlier post I meant lateral. You use arcing leg kicks to deal with lateral movement.

"Okay Renan, never mind what I said after round one, just replace the world 'linear' with 'lateral' and everything will make perfect sense!"

Clown. See if people land telegraphed overhands like that against technically proficient strikers.

TJ didn't land that overhand again for the rest of the fight AND the only reason he landed it was because Barao's hands were terribly out of position.

Clown? I've been called worse by better. And if barao isn't technically proficient, then I've been misled. And of course his hands were out of position, that's called an opening for dillashaw and he capitalized on it, which I wouldn't call a fluke

There's a bunch of guys that just waiting to scream OH MY GOD DILLASHAW WON, I KNEW IT, I WOULD EVEN PLACE A BET ON HIM (except that I did not), HE'S THE P4P GOAT11111!
It's annoying, if were you so sure why didn't you put all your money on him? He was the underdog, you would now be a rich man instead of mr. joe sherdog annoying user.

Now, Dillashaw came with a solid game and ended up hitting Barao hard on the first.
If wasn't for that big hit at the first Dillashaw would not have relied so much on his skills, but regardless he would still have put 50-45 on Barao or a TKO, so that doesn't change a thing. He would have won 10 out of 10 rounds on Barao if Barao kept doing the same thing over and over.

Barao on the other hand surprised us all with his unwillingness to improvise a little and an enormous lack of offense. I understand it's no easy task, but what was wrong with him?

There's a bunch of guys that just waiting to scream OH MY GOD DILLASHAW WON, I KNEW IT, I WOULD EVEN PLACE A BET ON HIM (except that I did not), HE'S THE P4P GOAT11111!
It's annoying, if were you so sure why didn't you put all your money on him? He was the underdog, you would now be a rich man instead of mr. joe sherdog annoying user.

I haven't seen that on here. And besides gambling on a sport that anything can happen in is just that, a gamble (risk) I personally can't afford to play with my money that way. Yes I thought TJ would win. Quit being asshurt.

are you twelve?

you said that your post makes sense as long as you substitute 'lateral' for 'linear.' I just want to make sure that you are done swapping words out for others before I give it a go. It's fair enough I think considering you fucked up already at least once Max.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back