Three jews go to Copenhagen, encounter muslim/arab anti-semitism

Europeans are not barbarians, they are civil people.

[YT]ofuWjhMQckc[/YT]

Her name is allegedly Samira Victoria Beyloun.

Last edited:
Nicky is trying to justify anti-Semitism and it's going poorly.
Yeah, I don't think he realizes what damage he does to his own credibility and in gaining favor for his mission to expunge the Jews from Israel every time he does this. Another derail, too. This thread is about anti-Semitism in Western Europe. If we wanted to discuss Jewish harassment of Arabs/Muslims in Western Europe, then that would be more salient.

It depends on what you mean by claimed ... it was certainly claimed by the Ottoman empire. I don't think anybody is saying that the inhabitants should have been forced out! But nobody wanted to live there. It was a depopulated hellhole with no economy. If immigrants had to go anywhere, it was about as empty as you could get. The only reason the Jews moved there was religious. It certainly wasn't because it was a wondrous place that everybody was rushing to get into.

This is not to say that the Palestine is a 'fake country' or 'fake people,' since as Rod1 says all peoples are largely constructs. But it was hardly a wonderful place of peace where all peoples were respected. It had long been destroyed while under Islamic rule, its Christian population annihilated, its Jews reduced to almost nothing.

That area has to be the most hotly contested piece of real estate in history, and it has always had settlement before.

What about the areas north and southeast like present day Syria, Lebanon, or Jordan? Palestine has a coastline which is valuable, and the area around the Sea of Galilee is apparently pretty fertile.

I just kind of have a hard time picturing the place as desolate except for the sand dune portions.

Very few native Jews lives there prior to WW1 not WW2, pay attention.

ah, so there is a connection between jews and that land?

I thought you said, it was just a bunch of White people deciding to go there due to religion.

a jew talking about the "tolerance" in Lebanon

[YT]mnotBlhhRH0[/YT]

This kind of thing sucks, but what also sucks is Zionists like you not even addressing WHY! Like I said, you are either small minded and basic, or simply intentionally ignoring reality.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Black people around the world think white apartheid South Africans are dicks.... News at 11.

It's posts like these that make you what you are..extremely cherished..(full homo)

In my country, we have many women who have their entire bodies covered..looking like walking bin bags, surely that, being the ultimate show of religious belief, is "stupid" too?, those gay little hats will probably be in fashion in the next 20 years anyways..:icon_neut

you went full homo, don't quote me again! We have nothing to discuss, I'm an aplha and you are a weak minded low energy person.

Not only that but they are harassed for their skin color. Many of them when not wearing religious items are yelled at for having 'white' features when they travel in the predominately black and darker skinned Arab neighborhoods.

Keep in mind France prefers Gulf Arabs not the lighter skin Levant Arabs and France seems to HATE the idea of taking in Arab Christians.

Palestine is by and large an invented term. Palestinians are thus an invented people

Sheldon Adelson is right

Native Americans have their own right to be pissed and they can hate not only Europeans but Mexicans and all the people who think they 'own' their land. However, with that said the Native Americans were conquered and will never 'win' back their land. As such it is probably best for a Native American to accept what it is and integrate into American culture.

How you aren't banned for being a blatant racist is beyond me, but oh wait, you are a Jewish racist, so on Sherdog it's fine. Just ask LI what happens when you talk about Jews the way Jews talk about Muslims!

Whoa HollywoodNicky doesn't like yarmakas, imagine that lol
☁️☁️☁️
💥💥
👳🔫
👳🍆

I don't like any d bag who wears a costume! And and I've expressed a sumbrero is a far superior hat! NACHOS! JEWS LOVE NACHOSE! THIS IS KNOWN! And sumbrero nachos??? Forget about it!

This kind of thing sucks, but what also sucks is Zionists like you not even addressing WHY! Like I said, you are either small minded and basic, or simply intentionally ignoring reality.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Black people around the world think white apartheid South Africans are dicks.... News at 11.

So you justify their reaction?

What I find laughable, is that there are literally hundreds of these kind of conflicts, but it

Yeah, I don't think he realizes what damage he does to his own credibility and in gaining favor for his mission to expunge the Jews from Israel every time he does this. Another derail, too. This thread is about anti-Semitism in Western Europe. If we wanted to discuss Jewish harassment of Arabs/Muslims in Western Europe, then that would be more salient.

Typical of the most biased mod on the topic, when did I exactly start my mission to expunge Jews from Israel? Never? You are just lying through your teeth? I've said over and over I don't want and end to Israel but rather an Israel with borders (oh but to you that makes me a Jews hater and Nazi)? And this from the mod who threatened to card someone for misrepresenting his stance? Just stop, you have no credibility what so ever and have just blatantly lied.

Card yourself "mod."

Sorry to over post, but I dare HollywoodNicky to come up to me while I'm wearing my yarmekah, and say the same stupid shit he's saying on here. Who wouldn't want to see a kippah wearing Jew beat the shit out of HollywoodNicky?!

Not for nothing, but I would say it to your face, laughing because it's a joke, and if you had a problem and wanted to fight, I'd beat you into a hospital bed. You are not tough, you can't kick my ass, you never will be able to, and I've fought guys a million times tougher than you could ever hope to be.

PS you wouldn't last 10 seconds in Oxnard. :cool:

You might be a coward, I don't know, but if you steal my home and murder my family and call me a terrorist for fighting back, I'm pretty much justified in wanting to wreck your ass! If it was anyone but the Jews doing it we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

so any random jew needs to be slapped spit on, attacked, beat up or killed?

So, that's insane but a bunch of white Europeans claiming to be middle eastern and have a God given right to Palestine is okay? :rolleyes:

that has been debunked for so long but you keep using that term, it seems that you don't want to be anti semitic, but you want to critize Israel, so what you do is you put all those people as white, since being anti European people is okay for libbies like you.

Jews like the current Israeli PM Bibi Milikowski who's father immigrated to Palestine in 1920 from Poland where their family is from? Gtfo with your racist fairy tales, only a moron would believe that shit when genetic testing shows the Palestinians descended from the Canaanites and Israelites, they simply converted when a new dominant religion took over. They are the native population, not a bunch of white skinned Europeans pretending to be middle eastern. :rolleyes:

Well Nicky you obviously haven't gotten any smarter today. You still say the same stupid shit as if it has meaning. Jewish people come from the same place originally. Some come from Poland, some from Italy, some from Russia, Morocco, some came to North America and so on and so forth. Your people originally came from somewhere, your ancestors certainly did not originate in California. And on another note,
Kippahs are cool. The term Yamaka, or Yarmulkes, is a Yiddish term you are using. Originally POLISH, you moron. And I'll tell you what. You wear a sombrero, and I would gladly do a mexican hat dance, on your head.

Sorry to over post, but I dare HollywoodNicky to come up to me while I'm wearing my yarmekah, and say the same stupid shit he's saying on here. Who wouldn't want to see a kippah wearing Jew beat the shit out of HollywoodNicky?!

it will be fun to watch.

Back