Three jews go to Copenhagen, encounter muslim/arab anti-semitism

[YT]ofuWjhMQckc[/YT]

Hollywood nicky

her name is apparently samira victoria beyloun, hit her up on facebook.

I've lurked on this site for years and Hollywood Nicky has to be one of he biggest anti-Semites on this site. Maybe you need to travel the world and have your eye's opened mate.

Or again, should they not be angry? You seem to think they should be thanking the Zionists for murdering their kids and stealing their lands.

So much misinformation in this post it is sad. Being angry is one thing. To harass someone who had no involvement in a matter is ignorant. No one said she had to be thanking those men for anything. She could of minded her business and taken it up in another forum. Being a Jew doesn't mean you are for killing Palestinians.

Btw, Arab chick is hot, would totally smash!

Hrrm, so you are heterosexual.. interesting.

Nicky is trying to justify anti-Semitism and it's going poorly.

Nikki uses emotion to solve the problem. That is the exact reason this shit is still going on now since 1918 and longer. Honestly I think he trolls the subject. No one can be that bad at defending an idea, point or subject and be serious.

Sure you would, and then her cousins and brothers would beat you into a pulp for dishonoring their family

Beat her, you were not as fault since you are a man.

How you aren't banned for being a blatant racist is beyond me, but oh wait, you are a Jewish racist, so on Sherdog it's fine. Just ask LI what happens when you talk about Jews the way Jews talk about Muslims!

All I am saying is that while I care deeply about the Palestinians humanitarian rights. I feel that it is foolish to demand that Jews leave Jewish land in order to give previously underpopulated land to Muslims who largely did not inhabit the areas. Furthermore, Jews have just as much of a right to Jerusalem and some of the surrounding areas.

I don't like any d bag who wears a costume! And and I've expressed a sumbrero is a far superior hat! NACHOS! JEWS LOVE NACHOSE! THIS IS KNOWN! And sumbrero nachos??? Forget about it!

Lol are you okay?

These cities are now filled with the insidious culture of Islam and its inbuilt prejudices. They are not safe for young white girls or Jews.

Keep telling yourself that.

The Quaran is filled with hatred towards jews, christians and other "kuffars" / "disbelievers".

Muslims have been more or less persecuting or slaughtering jews, christians, buddhists, bahais and hindus for a long time, way before American imperialism.

Much of the Middle East and North Africa was old Christian territories but was conquered with violence, beheading and forced conversions to islam. Just like the role model Muhammed did in his time.

The vicious hatred mainly comes from the religion.

It might be an unpleasant truth, but it is still the truth.

No, it doesn't. Show it then. Or do you make statements like this without backing it up, cause Bill Maher said it or something?

I'll be awaiting your link from answeringislam or some other atheist skeptic website that cherry picks lines eagerly.

Nicky cannot acknowledge anti semitism in a vacuum...he will always say but "jews did x elsewhere"

Ppl on both sides of the issue engage in this tactic...it shows that you hold rigid views and will go into defense mode when something happens that challenges your schema.

Alternatively, on some level, nicky thinks jews worldwide are vicariously responsible for israels actions. ISIS and al queda believe this same logic about americans and the USA.

No, it doesn't. Show it then. Or do you make statements like this without backing it up, cause Bill Maher said it or something?

I'll be awaiting your link from answeringislam or some other atheist skeptic website that cherry picks lines eagerly.

Get yourself a quaran and open it.

inhabitants of Medina.
Ignominy shall be their portion [the Jews'] wheresoever they are found... They have incurred anger from their Lord, and wretchedness is laid upon them... because they disbelieve the revelations of Allah and slew the Prophets wrongfully... because they were rebellious and used to transgress. [Surah 111, v. 112]

And thou wilt find them [the Jews] the greediest of mankind....[Surah 11, v. 96]
Evil is that for which they sell their souls... For disbelievers is a terrible doom.[Surah II, v. 90]

Taste ye [Jews] the punishment of burning.[Surah III, v. 18 1]

They [the Jews] are the heirs of Hell.... They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say ... When evil befalls you they rejoice." Ibid. [Surah 111, v. 117-120]

Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the fire. As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment.[Surah IV, v. 56]

Because of the wrongdoing of the Jews.... And of their taking usury ... and of their devouring people's wealth by false pretenses. We have prepared for those of them who disbelieve a painful doom.[Surah IV, v. 160, 161]

Allah hath cursed them [the Jews] for their disbelief.[Surah IV, v. 46]

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. [Surah V, v. 51]

The most vehement of mankind in hostility [are] the Jews and the idolators.[Surah V, v. 82]

In truth the disbelievers are an open enemy to you.[Surah IV, v. 101]

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

I think that the intense hate of Jews by Muslims, comes from the fact that crazy ass pedo muhammed just stole their religion and rewrote it through his crazy ass head and mainly it excuses him for being such a piece of shit.

You know when I come across threads like this I can't help but try not to get sucked in.

Then I see the title and some retarded comments that try to use an issue to meet out an agenda.

First lesson - Muslims and Arabs are not synonymous with each other.

Second lesson - Muslims are of many different colors/races - we ain't all Arabs.

Third Lesson - Antisemitism is rife in the ARAB world not the MUSLIM world.

Fourth Lesson - Antisemitism in the Arab world is linked closely with the Palestinian issue and historical grievances that Arabs associate with the Jewish people - I'm not sure how true any of it is.

I think the war room seems to congregate all the people on the edges of society that have views that would be laughed at & shunned by most normal people.

I think that the intense hate of Jews by Muslims, comes from the fact that crazy ass pedo muhammed just stole their religion and rewrote it through his crazy ass head and mainly it excuses him for being such a piece of shit.

I think he also borrowed their cash and didn't pay it back, just what would you expect from a murderous bandit.

Sorry to over post, but I dare HollywoodNicky to come up to me while I'm wearing my yarmekah, and say the same stupid shit he's saying on here. Who wouldn't want to see a kippah wearing Jew beat the shit out of HollywoodNicky?!

He'd blintz you and snort coke off the scraps.

Back