Three jews go to Copenhagen, encounter muslim/arab anti-semitism

2 people got shot in a news crew in the USA by some crazy guy.
At the same time hundreds of people died drowning and asphyxiating at the back of a truck, trying to escape the horror in Syria.
The news were all about the 2 people shot.
Like the others don't matter.

Easier to relate to those whose culture you share, I don't really fault them for that. What I fault people is their refusal to question the media and just take it for granted when some talking head (or Bill fucking Maher) tells 'em how bad Muslims are.

You'd think the Islam hating forum posters here would love ISIS, considering ISIS kills thousands of Muslims.

They have to work hard to make sure that the Muslims are demonised, thus people won't be upset should they read in the news how a wedding gets bombed. I've already made my statement earlier on how disgusted I am by some of the posters logic here.

But this is the internet, I remember reading this thread that basically showed me the lack of empathy from some posters. http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f54/15-year-old-girl-fatally-shot-over-prank-arkansas-2675441/

Probably gets an erection from the notion of bombing people, yet doesn't have the guts to see what happens to the victims. Hell, all those in favour of the Iraq war, I challenge you to google search this. "Depleted Uranium babies Fallujah" and then click images. Go ahead.

So what causes the crazy hatred of jews amongst muslims?

So what causes the crazy hatred of jews amongst muslims?

Palestine situation, and that Arabs are a bit fucked up (not everyone of them of course, but they just can't seem to agree on anything, even picking a hole to piss in). Probably many more variables, that you have to consider.

Easier to relate to those whose culture you share, I don't really fault them for that. What I fault people is their refusal to question the media and just take it for granted when some talking head (or Bill fucking Maher) tells 'em how bad Muslims are.

You'd think the Islam hating forum posters here would love ISIS, considering ISIS kills thousands of Muslims.

Following this logic, the people who are hating on the Jews in that video should start spitting on every passing Muslim as well, after all, nobody is better at killing Muslims than Muslims.

Last edited:
Following this logic, the people who are hating on the Jews in that video should start spitting on every passing Muslim as well, after all, nobody is better at killing Muslims like Muslims.

Are Palestinians really committing war crimes against Palestinians?
Illegal settlements seem to be against international law and yet, that is what keeps creeping on every day.
Not to mention the chemical weapons that the Israel army has used.

yes, because muslims have never killed muslims before. ever. Forget about the whole sunni and shiite shit you have been hearing about for centuries.

great post man.

yes, because muslims have never killed muslims before. ever. Forget about the whole sunni and shiite shit you have been hearing about for centuries.

great post man.

Since there is struggle between the Sunni and Shiites, it makes injustice in general OK?

We don't need talking heads to tell us how bad Islam is. You Muslims put that on display for us yourselves, and on a weekly basis.

Are Palestinians really committing war crimes against Palestinians?
Illegal settlements seem to be against international law and yet, that is what keeps creeping on every day.
Not to mention the chemical weapons that the Israel army has used.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a joke compared to the amount of Muslims getting killed by other Muslims in the ME constantly. Hell, other Muslims have killed at least as much Palestinians in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria as Israel has in its whole existence, if not more.

And just to address your little cynical question there, I suggest you educate yourself on how HAMAS came to power in Gaza.

biDFHU0.gif

Alright, I'm back!
Sometimes I have shit to do so I can't fuck with racist muslim extremists all day. Muslims do a good enough job of demonizing themselves with all their terrorist activities, I'm talking to you m25105. And I actually served in the US Military and was a part of Operation Iraqi Freedom. You are not going to get any sympathy from me m25105, and your pleas for mercy will fall on deaf ears.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a joke compared to the amount of Muslims getting killed by other Muslims in the ME constantly. Hell, other Muslims have killed at least as much Palestinians in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria as Israel has in its whole existence, if not more.

And just to address your little cynical question there, I suggest you educate yourself on how HAMAS came to power in Gaza.

I read the link but I saw no phosphorus bombs nor illegal settlements.

Back