Three jews go to Copenhagen, encounter muslim/arab anti-semitism

You Guys have no idea, what is going in Europe and what has happened.

How much worse everything has become.

Little Denmark alone has had several terror attacks in the last 10 years.

France has had several this year alone.

Things are going so bad here and it has evolved like this due to the muslim presence.

Don't get me wrong, the religion certainly doesn't help, but Jews and Christians and Muslims lived in relative peace in Palestine until modern Zionism came in. And it aint just the Muslims over there who are bat shit crazy, these Jews think God gave them someone's house FFS, that's as bat shit as it gets.

Palestine was virtually unpopulated until the modern era. Literally nobody lived there in the early 19th century, and its population had not increased for a thousand years. So it's not surprising they lived in peace. Everybody was already dead, they were completely crushed under the Ottoman boot, and there was not enough of a population to even muster a fight. Place was a shithole.

The population explosion, amongst Jews and Arabs alike, only happened as Jews migrated in during the 19th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine

The least successful genocide of all time, from a mathematical perspective, is Zionism.

"In 1920, the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were hardly 700,000 people living in Palestine: There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ."

Like I said, everybody was already killed. With the rise of Zionism, population finally began to recover. Why? Economy. Food and money finally started flowing into that suckhole.

Palestine was virtually unpopulated until the modern era. Literally nobody lived there in the early 19th century, and its population had not increased for a thousand years. So it's not surprising they lived in peace. Everybody was already dead, they were completely crushed under the Ottoman boot, and there was not enough of a population to even muster a fight. Place was a shithole.

The population explosion, amongst Jews and Arabs alike, only happened as Jews migrated in during the 19th century.

The least successful genocide of all time, from a mathematical perspective, is Zionism.

"In 1920, the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were hardly 700,000 people living in Palestine: There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ."

Like I said, everybody was already killed. With the rise of Zionism, population finally began to recover. Why? Economy. Food and money finally started flowing into that suckhole.

Damn your a good poster.

I heard something similar before (about the small pre-Israel population). I agree that Zionism is the LEAST successful 'genocide'. People love to complain about the evil power that 'Zionism' wields but it is interesting to note that it has done relatively little damage compared to the power wielded by other 'movements' or entities.

For example Israel responds with less force than the United States or the United Kingdom do when they are attacked. The critics of Israel as a 'Zionist' state also love to ignore the evil that exists in the neighboring nations.

"In 1920, the British Government's Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were hardly 700,000 people living in Palestine: There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ."T

Then where did the Palestinians come from? Why did they come?

Even still, the land itself was claimed nonetheless right? Sure they may have been plenty of space, but if people are claiming it . . .

Let me answer for Nicky:

"yeah, so what!! Jews are doing that shit in the West bank on stolen land!! it's the same thing!! Muslims should be pissed at Jews!! OXNNNAAARRDDD!!!"

It's posts like these that make you what you are..extremely cherished..(full homo)

I think yamakkahs are stupid btw, they are lame and anyone wearing one is a grown ass man wearing a costume. It's fucking creepy. I bet even God thinks they are stupid. I can see him like "okay guys, I did invent that stupid little hat but things have evolved since then and I've come up with far better hats that serve a far better purpose! Take the sumbrero for example, that sum bitch not only covers your head, but also keeps the sun out of your eyes and you can totally put some nachos on top of it! Work with me people! I'm God, God likes progress!"

In my country, we have many women who have their entire bodies covered..looking like walking bin bags, surely that, being the ultimate show of religious belief, is "stupid" too?, those gay little hats will probably be in fashion in the next 20 years anyways..:icon_neut

You Guys have no idea, what is going in Europe and what has happened.

How much worse everything has become.

Little Denmark alone has had several terror attacks in the last 10 years.

France has had several this year alone.

Things are going so bad here and it has evolved like this due to the muslim presence.

I understand very well. And those that cry "racism" to silence the critics of a very obvious problem, are legit scumbags

Where are they constantly harassed?

Are you aware that in many European cities jews no longer feel safe displaying their jewish identity? Jewish schools are behind barbed wire and guarded by police with machine guns in many Places in Western Europe due to muslim immigration.

Not only that but they are harassed for their skin color. Many of them when not wearing religious items are yelled at for having 'white' features when they travel in the predominately black and darker skinned Arab neighborhoods.

Keep in mind France prefers Gulf Arabs not the lighter skin Levant Arabs and France seems to HATE the idea of taking in Arab Christians.

So you don't consider the West Bank to be their land? Great. :rolleyes:

Apartheid supporter!

Palestine is by and large an invented term. Palestinians are thus an invented people

Sheldon Adelson is right

You mean native Americans with full citizenship and equal rights? Yeah might have a problem, but if it was CENTURIES ago, I'd pretty much understand the hatred.

Now, are you telling me the native Americans had no reason to hate the Europeans who stole their lands when it was happening?

Or does this stuff only work for the Jews?

Native Americans have their own right to be pissed and they can hate not only Europeans but Mexicans and all the people who think they 'own' their land. However, with that said the Native Americans were conquered and will never 'win' back their land. As such it is probably best for a Native American to accept what it is and integrate into American culture.

Damn your a good poster.

I heard something similar before (about the small pre-Israel population). I agree that Zionism is the LEAST successful 'genocide'. People love to complain about the evil power that 'Zionism' wields but it is interesting to note that it has done relatively little damage compared to the power wielded by other 'movements' or entities.

For example Israel responds with less force than the United States or the United Kingdom do when they are attacked. The critics of Israel as a 'Zionist' state also love to ignore the evil that exists in the neighboring nations.

You'd still have to convince people we aren't fighting in the ME on behalf of Israel, or that Israel hasn't been fomenting internal and external strife for its neighborhood.

I think yamakkahs are stupid btw, they are lame and anyone wearing one is a grown ass man wearing a costume. It's fucking creepy. I bet even God thinks they are stupid. I can see him like "okay guys, I did invent that stupid little hat but things have evolved since then and I've come up with far better hats that serve a far better purpose! Take the sumbrero for example, that sum bitch not only covers your head, but also keeps the sun out of your eyes and you can totally put some nachos on top of it! Work with me people! I'm God, God likes progress!"

They're perfect for covering up bald spots, I think they were created so balding Jews traversing through the desert wouldn't get skin cancer.

Palestine is by and large an invented term. Palestinians are thus an invented people

Sheldon Adelson is right

Palestine is no more invented than judaism

Native Americans have their own right to be pissed and they can hate not only Europeans but Mexicans and all the people who think they 'own' their land. However, with that said the Native Americans were conquered and will never 'win' back their land. As such it is probably best for a Native American to accept what it is and integrate into American culture.

Indeed, but the west bank is not Israel, not even Israeli supreme court recognized west bank as Israel.

And Arabs are harassed constantly by Israeli Jews in their own land while these same Israeli Jews steal their homes from them one step at a time. Should they not notice? Should they not be angry? Wouldn't you be angry? I know I'd be fucking livid!

Sucks that these Jewish kids from LA got caught up in the hate, but this is common sense.

Most predictable post ever? 👳🔫

Whoa HollywoodNicky doesn't like yarmakas, imagine that lol
☁️☁️☁️
💥💥
👳🔫
👳🍆

Then where did the Palestinians come from? Why did they come?

Even still, the land itself was claimed nonetheless right? Sure they may have been plenty of space, but if people are claiming it . . .

It depends on what you mean by claimed ... it was certainly claimed by the Ottoman empire. I don't think anybody is saying that the inhabitants should have been forced out! But nobody wanted to live there. It was a depopulated hellhole with no economy. If immigrants had to go anywhere, it was about as empty as you could get. The only reason the Jews moved there was religious. It certainly wasn't because it was a wondrous place that everybody was rushing to get into.

This is not to say that the Palestine is a 'fake country' or 'fake people,' since as Rod1 says all peoples are largely constructs. But it was hardly a wonderful place of peace where all peoples were respected. It had long been destroyed while under Islamic rule, its Christian population annihilated, its Jews reduced to almost nothing.

Sorry to over post, but I dare HollywoodNicky to come up to me while I'm wearing my yarmekah, and say the same stupid shit he's saying on here. Who wouldn't want to see a kippah wearing Jew beat the shit out of HollywoodNicky?!

Jews like the current Israeli PM Bibi Milikowski who's father immigrated to Palestine in 1920 from Poland where their family is from? Gtfo with your racist fairy tales, only a moron would believe that shit when genetic testing shows the Palestinians descended from the Canaanites and Israelites, they simply converted when a new dominant religion took over. They are the native population, not a bunch of white skinned Europeans pretending to be middle eastern. :rolleyes:
So all the jews in Israel are white skinned Europeans?
I dont support the apartheid but I believe jews have as much right to be in that region as the muslims do.

Back