Three jews go to Copenhagen, encounter muslim/arab anti-semitism

durgadurga

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This happened last summer during the war in Gaza.

Seth Menachem was one of them, I believe he is well-known in the US.

[YT]ofuWjhMQckc[/YT]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-menachem/three-jews-visit-scandinavia_b_5643357.html

"You stole my land," she told him, and I took out my phone to film the diatribe. Oddly, not only did she give me permission to film her when I asked, she repeated her rant for the camera, raising her arm in a Nazi salute as she recited Heil Hitler over again."

"take off that f...... hat" Refers to his yamakkah.

Watch the video if you don

Last edited:
It shouldn't be surprising that conflicts create resentment and animosity.

Jews should have just taken part of Labrador.... Would have been far less problems in the world.

she looks drunk. there was some definitely some fingerblasting going on that led to that moment.

And Arabs are harassed constantly by Israeli Jews in their own land while these same Israeli Jews steal their homes from them one step at a time. Should they not notice? Should they not be angry? Wouldn't you be angry? I know I'd be fucking livid!

Sucks that these Jewish kids from LA got caught up in the hate, but this is common sense.

I don't buy the "their own land" deal. That's like you complaining about being harassed by native Americans on your own land.

And Arabs are harassed constantly by Israeli Jews in their own land while these same Israeli Jews steal their homes from them one step at a time. Should they not notice? Should they not be angry? Wouldn't you be angry? I know I'd be fucking livid!

Sucks that these Jewish kids from LA got caught up in the hate, but this is common sense.

So if Native Americans spat at you and cursed you, you would have no problem with that?

Where are they constantly harassed?

Are you aware that in many European cities jews no longer feel safe displaying their jewish identity? Jewish schools are behind barbed wire and guarded by police with machine guns in many Places in Western Europe due to muslim immigration.

If you made it to Copenhagen, time to leave the hate bahind.

I don't buy the "their own land" deal. That's like you complaining about being harassed by native Americans on your own land.

Except that West Bank, where the animosity between jews and palestinians are at their highest, is not Israeli land.

Are you aware that in many European cities jews no longer feel safe displaying their jewish identity? Jewish schools are behind barbed wire and guarded by police with machine guns in many Places in Western Europe due to muslim immigration.

Let me answer for Nicky:

"yeah, so what!! Jews are doing that shit in the West bank on stolen land!! it's the same thing!! Muslims should be pissed at Jews!! OXNNNAAARRDDD!!!"

So you don't consider the West Bank to be their land? Great. :rolleyes:

Apartheid supporter!

So if Native Americans spat at you and cursed you, you would have no problem with that?

You mean native Americans with full citizenship and equal rights? Yeah might have a problem, but if it was CENTURIES ago, I'd pretty much understand the hatred.

Now, are you telling me the native Americans had no reason to hate the Europeans who stole their lands when it was happening?

Or does this stuff only work for the Jews?

Where are they fucking harassed? Lol. I guess being blind and not having a conscience comes in handy.

And yes, when you have an apartheid regime running a slow moving genocide that tends to piss people off. I don't want anyone who is innocent getting caught in the mix, like the kids from LA in that video, but how can you not grasp the anger and hatred?

Did you spend this much time defending whites in apartheid South Africa? Or again, does this stuff only work for the Jews?

So you defend her "heil hitler" salute?

How anyone can defend this abhorrent behavior is beyond me.

hate is hate....

Let me answer for Nicky:

"yeah, so what!! Jews are doing that shit in the West bank on stolen land!! it's the same thing!! Muslims should be pissed at Jews!! OXNNNAAARRDDD!!!"

Should the Palestinians not be pissed? Should Jews not hate Nazis?

Its common sense, but to a slave goyim like you that doesn't matter.

"Three Jews go to Copenhagen" sounds like the set up to a joke.

So you defend her "heil hitler" salute?

How anyone can defend this abhorrent behavior is beyond me.

hate is hate....

No that was fucked up, there is no need for her to demean herself by saying something stupid like that. All it does it take away from the legit reasons Palestinians have for being angry.

Or again, should they not be angry? You seem to think they should be thanking the Zionists for murdering their kids and stealing their lands.

Back