Three jews go to Copenhagen, encounter muslim/arab anti-semitism

Since when has this been a Jewish stereotype? I feel like its the opposite, those Jews know how to make their dollar really work for them.

I always found this interesting. Jews get a disproportionate amount of various Nobel prizes. They are a tiny tiny percentage of the populace but get a shit ton of Nobel's.

Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 850 individuals, of whom at least 20% were Jews or of Jewish descent, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population, (or 1 in every 500 people).

The problem with people like you is you can never come to a solution, because you are too basic of a person to think about the core of the problem. As we continue to invade countries in the middle east, killing hundreds of thousands, as we continue to back Israel while they ethnically cleanse, we are bound to see an increase in anger and therefore violence.

Common sense.

It doesn't matter. Even if the west wouldn't have invaded countries in the middle east, muslims from that region would still hate the west and everyone not muslim.

And Arabs are harassed constantly by Israeli Jews in their own land while these same Israeli Jews steal their homes from them one step at a time. Should they not notice? Should they not be angry? Wouldn't you be angry? I know I'd be fucking livid!

Sucks that these Jewish kids from LA got caught up in the hate, but this is common sense.

And btw, the girl is born in Denmark and apparently has a danish mother. A half arab, half danish girl going around harrassing american tourists, telling them they stole "her" land? Insane..

I don't need to justify anything, anti Jewish is wrong, anti Israel is not.

They have every right to hate the Zionists.

I guess you think the native Americans shouldn't have fought back too right? Oh you don't? Right because that was done by Christians, and as a good slave you only need to defend this nonsense when its done by Jews.

What are you even jabbering about? You know nothing about these people besides that they are Jewish,yet condone harassment and threats towards them? You're disgusting.

No... The rap on Jews is that they were NOT hard workers. Every

Keep telling yourself that.

The Quaran is filled with hatred towards jews, christians and other "kuffars" / "disbelievers".

Muslims have been more or less persecuting or slaughtering jews, christians, buddhists, bahais and hindus for a long time, way before American imperialism.

Much of the Middle East and North Africa was old Christian territories but was conquered with violence, beheading and forced conversions to islam. Just like the role model Muhammed did in his time.

The vicious hatred mainly comes from the religion.

It might be an unpleasant truth, but it is still the truth.

Don't get me wrong, the religion certainly doesn't help, but Jews and Christians and Muslims lived in relative peace in Palestine until modern Zionism came in. And it aint just the Muslims over there who are bat shit crazy, these Jews think God gave them someone's house FFS, that's as bat shit as it gets.

It doesn't matter. Even if the west wouldn't have invaded countries in the middle east, muslims from that region would still hate the west and everyone not muslim.

Bullshit, there will always be crazies in any group but NOTHING like the fire we have been fueling.

And btw, the girl is born in Denmark and apparently has a danish mother. A half arab, half danish girl going around harrassing american tourists, telling them they stole "her" land? Insane..

So, that's insane but a bunch of white Europeans claiming to be middle eastern and have a God given right to Palestine is okay? :rolleyes:

What are you even jabbering about? You know nothing about these people besides that they are Jewish,yet condone harassment and threats towards them? You're disgusting.

Do you bother to even read the threads before posting? I already said it's not cool that this happened to these kids from LA. You read like Floyd Mayweather. Slow, and sloppy.

a jew talking about the "tolerance" in Lebanon

[YT]mnotBlhhRH0[/YT]

What a dumb skank. I'm going to Europe next month, and I am so tempted to wear a saucer hat, just to piss people off. And lol at HN, just deflecting critique. Like a boss

This happened last summer during the war in Gaza.

Seth Menachem was one of them, I believe he is well-known in the US.

[YT]ofuWjhMQckc[/YT]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-menachem/three-jews-visit-scandinavia_b_5643357.html

"You stole my land," she told him, and I took out my phone to film the diatribe. Oddly, not only did she give me permission to film her when I asked, she repeated her rant for the camera, raising her arm in a Nazi salute as she recited Heil Hitler over again."

"take off that f...... hat" Refers to his yamakkah.

Watch the video if you don

lol she's Jewish, not Arab. I can tell by her face & the way she talks. Bullshit video.

Back