This pic will make you bite your knuckles.

I cranked up the brightness and zoomed in for a better look.

these are new pics, and she is looking better than ever.
z5ce2Lg.jpg

Pp9fEp4.jpg

She's asking for trouble walking around dressed like that...

What kind of tree is that in the background?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooood.

What is it with Sherdog and worshiping masculine women? Lack of right hormones would be my guess.

What is it with Sherdog and worshiping masculine women? Lack of right hormones would be my guess.

They don't like what I like. Must be lacking something.

I like fit chicks, I don't see being fit as being masculine. Now how about you gtfo to a fat chick thread.

What's masculine about her? Strong and feminine IMO.

Aside from packing sick abs? She's obviously built like a man. Wide shoulders, narrow hips.

They don't like what I like. Must be lacking something.

I like fit chicks, I don't see being fit as being masculine. Now how about you gtfo to a fat chick thread.

Such an emotional response. Now I get it why you like masculine women. Gotta have someone complementary in order to compensate for above mentioned lack.

And another thing - women aren't divided into fit and fat.

Such an emotional response. Now I get it why you like masculine women. Gotta have someone complementary in order to compensate for above mentioned lack.

And another thing - women aren't divided into fit and fat.

Not emotional about what you think, more tired of people shitting up threads.

Not sure why some dudes are so obsessed with other men's genitals, hormone levels or whatever.

A guy has a nice car, truck, has money, guns, likes certain type of female, etc better make a comment that those people are lacking something.

Not emotional about what you think, more tired of people shitting up threads.

Not sure why some dudes are so obsessed with other men's genitals, hormone levels or whatever.

A guy has a nice car, truck, has money, guns, likes certain type of female, etc better make a comment that those people are lacking something.

Forum description says "Light-hearted humor and intelligent discussion". Lighten up, I was just having a bit of fun. Threads where everyone agree cease to exist quickly and are usually boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back