Rabbit Hole Tavern- A safe place to complain about your spouse or partner

Average return on investment of most renovations is $0.65 per dollar spent.

So statistically, you are probably right.

Of course there are ways to beat the odds, if you know what your are doing and particularly if you are not paying labor costs.

Spending "ridiculous amounts of money"
Yikes.
well thanks for making me feel SOOOOO much better......Now dish a pet peeve on your wife or get out my thread!

Bruh, I've been fighting with my girl for two weeks -- completely ruining my holidays -- because her sister asked her not to post Tiktoks in our family group text that is just for important shit.

She started raging, and I "took her sister's side" when I asked her to chill out because it was Christmas. However, I did also say Tiktok sucks and most of them that she sends to us all are dumb.

She brought up every single fight or argument we ever had in the last 25 years in the course of just a few days at a time when I'm extremely stressed out at work.

But somehow it's all still my fault... not her sister's for asking her to stop in the first place, and definitely not hers for starting a fight with the entire family over it.

I'm really ready to just dissappear. Go to work one day, leave my car in the parking lot, Uber to a train or bus station and just go wherever and never come back.

Start a new life on some commune with a few dirty hippie chicks.

Alright, @toasty, which sherdogger are you married to? And what info are you tryna fish out? Do you think he/she be cheating on you?

Alright, @toasty, which sherdogger are you married to? And what info are you tryna fish out? Do you think he/she be cheating on you?
you're just being saucy because my people don't eat you treacherous poisonous molds in the wild....

Bruh, I've been fighting with my girl for two weeks -- completely ruining my holidays -- because her sister asked her not to post Tiktoks in our family group text that is just for important shit.

She started raging, and I "took her sister's side" when I asked her to chill out because it was Christmas. However, I did also say Tiktok sucks and most of them that she sends to us all are dumb.

She brought up every single fight or argument we ever had in the last 25 years in the course of just a few days at a time when I'm extremely stressed out at work.

But somehow it's all still my fault... not her sister's for asking her to stop in the first place, and definitely not hers for starting a fight with the entire family over it.

I'm really ready to just dissappear. Go to work one day, leave my car in the parking lot, Uber to a train or bus station and just go wherever and never come back.

Start a new life on some commune with a few dirty hippie chicks.
free drink.jpg here ya go brother, you've earned this with a stellar on topic post. Cheers!

well thanks for making me feel SOOOOO much better......Now dish a pet peeve on your wife or get out my thread!
Fair enough.

I love my wife, she is a good one, but in 27 years together I have certainly encountered an imperfection or two... give me a minute or two to brainstorm.

Can I pull a side mission an talk shit about my in laws? That would EASY.

Fair enough.

I love my wife, she is a good one, but in 27 years together I have certainly encountered an imperfection or two... give me a minute or two to brainstorm.

Can I pull a side mission an talk shit about my in laws? That would EASY.
oh there will be an in-laws thread, you can bet your shiny red santa hat on that one.

Alright got one. This drives me out of my fucking mind.

Any time I play piano, my wife IMMEDIATELY has to come talk to me about some bullshit that could wait and that she has to known I couldn't possibly give a fuck about more than wanting to focus on music.

And I am a pretty damn considerate musician. If I am doing something repetitive, I'll put headphones on and spare the family's ears.

If I'm in the studio, writing music, even with the volume cranked up to a level I would assume would be much more annoying, and probably repeating sections and starting and stopping for editing, the type of shit I would find annoying as hell to listen to, she leaves me alone for HOURS.

So it is just specifically the piano. My primary instrument, and my favorite method of expressing creativity, my most valued personal outlet in life.. that my wife habitually interrupts.

Drives me out of my mind.
We had a brief little mini fight about it yesterday, mainly just me venting at her to leave me the fuck alone for at least 15 minutes and not pounce on me immediately as though my playing piano is to be viewed as an automatic invitation to interrupt me.

Any time I play piano, my wife IMMEDIATELY has to come talk to me about some bullshit that could wait and that she has to known I couldn't possibly give a fuck about more than wanting to focus on music
This is everyone’s wife the second you get into doing something you want to do. Suddenly, something urgent always needs to be dealt with. Especially if you’re taking a shit.

This is everyone’s wife the second you get into doing something you want to do. Suddenly, something urgent always needs to be dealt with. Especially if you’re taking a shit.
I lock the bathroom door and everyone in my family can get fucked until I am damn ready to come out and finished with whatever episode of Netflix I am watching...

So what you are saying is I need to move my piano into the master bathroom!!
<Y2JSmirk>

@Pliny Pete @JoeyJoeJoeJr @Tone C I said this was a safe place and it will be even if I have to fill it with upperkicks to make it that way.

Pliny & Tone apologize for making fun of Jjjj's imaginary girlfriend.

Joey admit that there is no woman grown object on the face of the earth bigger than Pliny's head. I mean did you see that thing, it has planets rotating around it.

Tone you get a fine for coming off the sidelines with a cheap shot.

Now let's get back on target and insult our wives and loving girlfriends, real or imaginary, we don't exclude here in the RHT.

PS- I am looking for a reliable cooler to bounce here at the RHT. Preferably named Dalton and able to rip a man's throat out without blinking an eye.

Back