This pic will make you bite your knuckles.

She was pretty popular in high school as well. I was in middle school at the time 2 minutes away in Newport Beach.

Like you'd have a choice? She would touch most of you guys with a 10' pole.

isnt she like in her mid 30's by now? what is she competing for? she has to be out of college and as far as i know she isnt an olympian. or is she just making enough money being a sexy pole vaulter?

z5ce2Lg.jpg

She can sign my pole any time.

isnt she like in her mid 30's by now? what is she competing for? she has to be out of college and as far as i know she isnt an olympian. or is she just making enough money being a sexy pole vaulter?

She's 27 and I think she was trying out for the Olympics.

She does have pretty ripped abs. Do you like running your hands over rippled abs?

My own are the only ones I've tried but they're nice i suppose. I think that's more of a chick thing. I can respect a womans dedication though, I would certainly enjoy every part of her were she my girl.

that's what I'm saying. She's hot but for me to bite the knuckles it takes something more to my personal liking.

One day at work this lady that is infamous for her booty (and not much else I have to add) was wearing these sinful jeans I'd never seen before. I walked around the corner and she was standing there poking it out and I actually had an involuntary noise escape me. Sort of like a "huuuuunnnnnmppppf". I'm a grown man. I haven't had that happen in I don't know how long.

Dude I've known girls that were 5s on their best day but they had a great ass and I was starry eyed. Gets me everytime.

Lord Jesus give me strength.

Love those track and field women. A woman in running shape is a damn sexy creature.

allison-stokke-pole-vaulter-1.gif

allison-stokke-pole-vaulter-2.gif

Back