• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media This is why people love Nick Diaz : He wanted Alex Pereira for his UFC comeback

Even after the Lawler fight he said he should have been coming back to fight for titles. Guy just seems detached from reality

His condition was shocking in his comeback fight. Was that really just from Ronda getting him into drinking? What happened to him?

But at the end of the day I'd watch him fight anybody because he's fearless. I'd need to see him have 1 more awful performance at least before I started to write him off.
You can't say he's fearless when he quit on the stool in his last fight against 40YO Lawler.

I reckon he's doing it out of boredom. He was supressed from chasing the belt for so long and its not like he has a family like Nate to keep him busy.
Suppressed? His inactivity was his own fault.

Reactions: Kb7
Suppressed? His inactivity was his own fault.
Exactly, I’m done feeling for fighters nowadays, most of them are doing better than 90% financially than the rest of the humans on the planet. Yet, you got fighters who sabotage and hinder their careers by making poor decisions. Their job is to fight, not sign a contract and then get everyone to feel pity for them. Fighters like Volkanovski, Poirier, Holloway, Pereira’s currently are carrying the moniker of fighter in MMA. The rest are too busy complaining.

Very sad situation.

CTE is real. Nick Diaz should not be cleared to fight. Even if CTE wasn't real, Nick isn't UFC calibre.

It's hard to believe Nick is broke and doesn't at least have health insurance. If not, he's even more stupid than people thought.
You think Nick has health insurance? Retired NFL players don’t even have health insurance, let alone MMA Fighters

They love him because he’s brain damaged?

Joke.

Enough with offtopic brothers.

This thread is about stoned lemur talking about making love in the 90's.

So please, focus. If you didnt get dat ass playing haddaway I ask you to stfu.

He had a substance abuse issue. I think the worst thing for him was him to make "big" money from the GSP fight. He moved out to Vegas and became even more of a drunk. It is kind of sad since he started partying in his 30s.

Even after the Lawler fight he said he should have been coming back to fight for titles. Guy just seems detached from reality

I wonder if he has people around him who are honest with him? Doesn't sound like it

So a washed up guy asking for a title shot and big money is courageous or smart?

Lol at Diaz fans. They ain’t got shit on Caspar Gomez.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back