• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media This is why people love Nick Diaz : He wanted Alex Pereira for his UFC comeback

Nick has always been all about getting matchups with guys he would never win enough fights to earn a shot with.

Thats certainly not a reason to love him lol. Asking for fights that wouldnt happen even if world was ending.

This is why people love @Young Calf Kick:

"After amassing an undefeated boxing record of 0 wins and 0 losses I'm definitely the one guy to beat Jon Jones. I will make it look easy. Sign the contract big boy"
Wow, you're so brave.
The women should just throw their panties at you while you walk the streets sir lol.

Nick was a great fighter back in 2013. He had everything. He stuck out for only top guys and wasted his prime. The guy who took out everyone in strikeforce would've been huge in the UFC. Worst is that it looked like he spent the whole decade partying. He's going to look back and realized he pissed away all the paychecks he could've gotten.

I call bs, Nate would have given him the money...

Nick had two ruptured discs that are now replaced with titanium. He also owed NSAC $75,000 which he had to pay to remain licensed.

Perhaps you don't realize that type of orthopedic surgery discectomy cost 100k+ at sticker price, setting aside recovery and rehab and the general need to earn an income.

Nick isn't a hand-out type of guy anyhow.

Back