This first UFC fighter to knockout people in 3 different weight classes..

This i will accept.

I was positive his early Pride fights were at lightweight.

Good on ya for acknowledging being wrong.

His fights were at WW (Pride) which is technically MW (UFC) minus two pounds. Anyway you see the way it worked now from what i posted.

Rumble has knockout victories at WW, MW, and LHW inside the UFC.

Conor doing what he can to pump up a win that nobody cares about.
And Rumble is still growing. I expect KOs at HW and Super HW before he's done.

Lol lets take someone like Marty and give him a chance at a older fighter thats been KOed his last few fights and see what happens. I mean cmon.

Rumble has knockout victories at WW, MW, and LHW inside the UFC.

Conor doing what he can to pump up a win that nobody cares about.
No he doesn’t. He only had 1 MW fight in the UFC vs Vitor. He missed weight by miles (197 lbs) and lost by submission.

Cannonier did it pretty recently. At HW, LHW and MW

MW is 176-185, so Yoshiyuki Yoshida.
It was a “Catch Weight” of 176 lbs because Johnson missed weight. Missing weight for a WW bout =/= a MW fight and Yoshida is not a MW.

I hate Conor as much as the next guy but that isn't the record he set (it seems like they are just making up records for him to hold that he happened to do first) it's the first to have kos at fw LW and ww.
Don’t forget BW. Conor should get credit for all the BWs he has KO’d.

All weight classes in boxing and MMA are a range of weights. 185 is simply the upper limit.
Enjoy the knowledge.
I am aware. Making a WW fight a catch weight is a way for the fight to not be canceled. Yoshida is a WW who agreed to a last min change to save the fight. It was not a MW fight. Enjoy the knowledge but savour the Wisdom.

Knowledge is knowing Tomatoes are a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing that you don’t put tomatoes in Fruit Salad.

You can stop right there.
It’s not “first fighter” or “first professional fighter”, it specific to “first UFC fighter” so he has the correct interpretation.
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Otherwise all sorts of fighters have knockouts in other orgs at various weights. Don’t act dumb about this

For one Conor listed the divisions.
Also any Victor records should be stripped as he was a blatant roidhead and was a pure can off the juice

Back