Conor fighting in 4 different weight classes

Have any fighters had UFC wins at 4 different weights or been involved in UFC main events at 4 different weights?
I can almost guarantee he's going for some kind of 'first' to spout how great he is.

Have any fighters had UFC wins at 4 different weights or been involved in UFC main events at 4 different weights?
I can almost guarantee he's going for some kind of 'first' to spout how great he is.
Iirc, Kenny lost his only MW fight to Diego and Diego lost his only FW fight to Lamas

Didn't Diego fight in those exact 4 divisions too?
Diego and Florian have each competed in 4 weight classes within the UFC. They fought each other in the TUF 1 MW finale then immediately dropped to WW. They each then later dropped to 155 and eventually 145. Conman is going the other way lol. Also I feel like there was another guy from one of the earlier TUF seasons than started at HW and ended up dropping all the way to LW. Rumble started at 170 and ended up at LHW in the UFC before having some HW fights after he left. BJ of course competed at many different weight classes but only 170, 155, and 145 in the UFC.

Meh. BJ Penn has fought at FW, LW, WW, MW, LHW, open weight.

who did he fight at mw ? Open weight and LHW is not true, it´s 1 fight vs Machida, so Machida was LHW and Bj was his self.

Well 145 to 155 is not a huge difference. He did go to ww. Well he got bigger. No more mr skeleton at 145 weigh ins.185 vs Chanlder doesn´t count. Chandler hasn´t even fought at 170 before and is just doing it to please Conor for a red panty night. A MW fight would be Costa Vettori ect.

Iirc, Kenny lost his only MW fight to Diego and Diego lost his only FW fight to Lamas

Yeah I had a look before posting, just didn't want to make a mistake.
Remember his "fastest win in a main event for 2020".
Who the hell even cares, there's gotta be some stupid record he's eyeing off, I'm sure of it.

Yeah I had a look before posting, just didn't want to make a mistake.
Remember his "fastest win in a main event for 2020".
Who the hell even cares, there's gotta be some stupid record he's eyeing off, I'm sure of it.
Back when Aldo was denied the chance to go up and Conor right after was, then was sucking his own dick for being the champ champ, I used to joke about how James J Jefferies was the best boxer of his time: easy to say when others aren't allowed

How do you guys feel about the great feat of Conor fighting in 4 weight classes

IMO I don't give a shit ....he keeps bringing LWs up to 170 and 185.

But I'm sure he will use that to boost his ego saying he's won fights in 4 different weight classes in the UFC

What are your thoughts ?
It would be a “great feat” if it weren’t for the fact that fighting career lightweights at another set weight class isn’t like fighting real, career welterweights or middleweights.

If he fights Demetrious Johnson at HW, will that be 5 weight classes?

I'm not a BJ Penn fan but the guy fought Lyoto fucking Machida. And Penn should have been at 145 his entire career.

Conor is fighting a LW at 185 because he doesn't want to cut weight. He's not fighting a middleweight. He's never even fought a proper welterweight - and never will.

I guess he forgot his biggest issue the last few fights has been his awful cardio. Now he's bulked up and made it even worse.

Conor just isn't that smart these days. When he loses to Chandler, I hope he goes on a coke binge for a few months and someone takes his phone so we can stop hearing about him

Conor is so brave. He's fighting a MIDDLEWEIGHT. Career lightweight iron mike.
My personal favourite was him struggling to the death against the elite Weltereright nate diaz

If he was beating a MW in the MW division that is one thing..

Making Chandler go up with him is not really the same thing lol

In reality he’s a natural LW. He emaciated himself to get to FW to have the size advantage. He bulked to get to WW, and took major steroids on a huge break to get to MW. He’s a 5’9 MW lol

Not sure what your weight has to do with anything as you're not a pro fighter. Cerrone was a legit fighter but he was never really a force at 170 (slightly above .500 I think) and wasn't a hulking test. The claim that Conor is competing at 4 different weight classes, is to me, negated by the fact he's just fighting guys from his lower classes at blown up weights. If he were to challenge a Costa, Whittaker, Leon, Usman, shavkat, etc it would have a lot more credibility

Kenny Florian did it in reverse.

It’s impressive even for Conor if he actually does it.

He hasn't fought a natural WW lol.. Any top WW would ragdoll him. Top MW's would maul him. He's not a big guy, putting on weight would just tax his gas tank make him more defenseless after the 2nd round

When was the last year Nate fought lower than ww?

Rumble had fought at WW, Catchweight (177), MW, Catchweight (195), LHW, HW and was a super HW at one time. RIP.
HW (265)
LHW (205)
Super Rumbleweight (185 for other guy)
Rumbleweight (170 for the other guy only)
WW (170)

AN ARRAY OF FINISHES across MULTIPLE DIVISIONS

AN ARRAY

AN ARRAY

Back