Conor fighting in 4 different weight classes

SouthVanMMA

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about the great feat of Conor fighting in 4 weight classes

IMO I don't give a shit ....he keeps bringing LWs up to 170 and 185.

But I'm sure he will use that to boost his ego saying he's won fights in 4 different weight classes in the UFC

What are your thoughts ?

He hasn't fought a natural WW lol.. Any top WW would ragdoll him. Top MW's would maul him. He's not a big guy, putting on weight would just tax his gas tank make him more defenseless after the 2nd round

Who gives a fuck? Conor is only fighting LWs in all these other weight classes. Conor fighting Mighty Mouse at HW doesn't fuckin make either one a HW or even close to it. Would be different if Conor fought a legit WW or a legit MW or a legit LHW or a legit HW, but he only fighting LWs at bloated weights. So saying he fought at 4 different weight classes is complete and utter bullshit.

He's fighting guys who also fought a lower classes. He's never tested a legit top 10 guy at 170 and certainly won't at 185
At one point Cerrone was ranked #5 at WW. I don't know what he was at the time he fought Conor (likely not even top 10), but he was a legit WW. Although he was pretty shot by that fight

Virtually any current top 15 MW punches his teeth in.

He's fighting guys who also fought a lower classes. He's never tested a legit top 10 guy at 170 and certainly won't at 185
bwahahah

Nate and Cowboy were studs.

This was always the plan. Conor is the greatest combat athlete of all time, coming for all the belts.

At one point Cerrone was ranked #5 at WW. I don't know what he was at the time he fought Conor (likely not even top 10), but he was a legit WW. Although he was pretty shot by that fight

And a someone who competed at 155. Yes, he was shot at that point

And a someone who competed at 155. Yes, he was shot at that point
So you can't be a legit WW if you ever made 155? I've weighed anywhere from 160 to 230 as an adult. I don't think just because someone has fought at 155 that they are not "real" at another weight class.

But I get your point. Conor has all these claims to fight at 170 and 185 but he is challenging smaller guys like Chandler to 185 that doesn't have any merit.

Cerrone was a welterweight though. He was just a cherry picked one that he could beat because he doesn't have particularly strong wrestling and he was at the tail end of his career. But his size was legit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back