This first UFC fighter to knockout people in 3 different weight classes..

Anderson.

gOH3BrB.gif

zWdcI8w.gif

giphy.gif
One of those is a PRIDE fight.......

It’s not “first fighter” or “first professional fighter”, it specific to “first UFC fighter” so he has the correct interpretation.
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Otherwise all sorts of fighters have knockouts in other orgs at various weights. Don’t act dumb about this
not first tho

Rumble has knockout victories at WW, MW, and LHW inside the UFC.

Conor doing what he can to pump up a win that nobody cares about.

I don't think Rumble has a win in MW.

He has a decision win where he missed weight and a lost to Vitor. Which one was the KO at MW?

Says here he fought Chonan at 183lbs (Pride WW) division. I am not aware of an 168 division was that a catchweight fight?

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/pride-shockwave-2004
Honestly your guess is as good as mine, mate -- I just recall it being at 168 but I won't lie and act as though I'm 100% about it -- it could have been at 183. Mach was a guy that fought around 155 and 170 typically but I can see him going up to 183 for a challenge against Silva back in the day.

Half y'all don't remotely understand weight cutting.

That fight you saw on Saturday was between two lightweights that just didn't cut weight for one night. They're literally 155ers.

Connor would get absolutely fucking fucked at Welterweight, because most those guys are legit 180-190lbs, and he'd be in there at like 172lbs.

Only high end WW that jumps to mind, that is not cutting is Colby, which is impressive, but it works with his high output cardio-centric game.

The moment Conor fights someone like Usman or Woodley, at 170, and wins, than I'll refer to him as a welterweight. And guess what, if that fight happens (T Wood or Usman) he's getting buttfucked.

Pretty sure he just listed the divisions he's fought in. It's Conor so you know he's gonna specify exactly what the record is. It's pretty much just a ploy though. FW, LW, and WW isn't any more meaningful than someone getting KOs in 3 weight classes in general like has happened before.

But are young Vitor and TRTor the same person?

I bet Conor was waiting to say this since the first Diaz fight.
Does he research all of this stuff?

Back