Conor fighting in 4 different weight classes

He beat Nate at 170 right? Or maybe even cowboy. If he gets a win here being a two division champ plus having wins in 4 weight classes is pretty damn impressive

Well 145 to 155 is not a huge difference. He did go to ww. Well he got bigger. No more mr skeleton at 145 weigh ins.185 vs Chanlder doesn´t count. Chandler hasn´t even fought at 170 before and is just doing it to please Conor for a red panty night. A MW fight would be Costa Vettori ect.
I would give credit to Conor for fighting at 185, if he fought a Legitimate Middleweight like a Costa or Vettori. Fighting a 5 foot 7 inch LW like Chandler at 185 is not the same thing.

Not sure what your weight has to do with anything as you're not a pro fighter. Cerrone was a legit fighter but he was never really a force at 170 (slightly above .500 I think) and wasn't a hulking test. The claim that Conor is competing at 4 different weight classes, is to me, negated by the fact he's just fighting guys from his lower classes at blown up weights. If he were to challenge a Costa, Whittaker, Leon, Usman, shavkat, etc it would have a lot more credibility
He was literally ranked fifth at one point. Twit

Back