Things “Men” should not do!

Totally agree. I had some maskless ppl also make quite a show of letting me know that they don’t believe in social distancing by standing right up in my personal space in a store. :rolleyes: I’m only 42 with no underlying health conditions, so odds are very high that I’d recover from COVID just fine—but that doesn’t mean I’m looking to catch the shit. Plus who knows who I could unknowingly spread it to, and not everyone is as likely to have a mild case as you or I might be. It really bums me out that this has become a political issue, when it should be an issue of common sense and courtesy imo.
I'm not in the greatest health with a couple of things due to some medication I'm on which Covid seems to like a lot, lol, but I didn't mean me specifically when I said it to her, I was just so angry. I meant everyone in the store.

Yeah there have been a few people at the checkout right up my ass where I've had to ask them to move because I can't get to the PIN machine they're that much in the way. We should be used to it by now. I forgot a few months ago in Lowe's but I'd only been in for 30 seconds and ran back to the car to get one. People who intentionally don't bother...well, you know.

Use a wheelbarrow like a real man.
Wheelbarrows are ghey!
AmbitiousEveryEmeraldtreeskink-small.gif

Nothing says smart, decisive Alpha like turning up to work soaking wet and cold with no umbrella.

There are alternative solutions, I think there called coats some come with hoods..

When I’m in public, I don’t know every single person around me. Some may have elderly friends/family, be immunocompromised or have loved ones who are, etc. Wearing a (cloth) mask protects others more than it protects me. I wear it to say to my fellow person, “I know it’s a really crazy time right now, but I care about your health and safety and I’m taking this seriously.”
The message I get from those who won’t wear a mask is, “Hello, I’m a selfish jerk and am doing what I want to do and don’t care about anyone else.”
Stop being all reasonable and responsible and adequate on an internet karatee forum.

You're ruining all the fun, broski!

Carry an umbrella
Dance
Wear makeup
Kiss a women after oral
Drink cocktails
Carry a shopping basket

I may be behind the current trends but the above following a recent “what should real men not do?” discussion feels reasonable..... discuss...

1. Cry in public
2. Paint their toe nails
3. dress like a female
4. pretend to be gay to get girls
5. force everyone to be vegan
6. listen to Katy Perry
7. Act like a 24/7 social justice warrior when no one asked their opinion

When I’m in public, I don’t know every single person around me. Some may have elderly friends/family, be immunocompromised or have loved ones who are, etc. Wearing a (cloth) mask protects others more than it protects me. I wear it to say to my fellow person, “I know it’s a really crazy time right now, but I care about your health and safety and I’m taking this seriously.”
The message I get from those who won’t wear a mask is, “Hello, I’m a selfish jerk and am doing what I want to do and don’t care about anyone else.”
"the cure is worse than the disease"

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

furthermore, if we follow your logic, we should go out wearing full hazmat suits because we shed skin cells which contribute to dust and if an immunocompromised individual breathes in that dust he or she may develop a lung infection and die and then when the body is being transported to the funeral procession the hearse may get into a car accident and kill a pregnant woman

so stop being a selfish jerk and start caring about others and put on your hazmat suit

p.s. why do healthy people need to wear masks again? lol

Last edited:
There are alternative solutions, I think there called coats some come with hoods..
Who wants a coat in the middle of summer?
It's functional. It rarely rains here, I have a Penny Dreadful one.

Shopping basket?

fuuuuuuuck youuuuu lol
I could kind of understand his point if you have it in the creak of your elbow, but who gives a fuck. Carrying a few items, how you supposed to juggle. Glass, eggs, accident waiting to happen dropping them. Are you supposed to buy a couple of items, go to othe car and rinse and repeat a few times?

I could kind of understand his point if you have it in the creak of your elbow, but who gives a fuck. Carrying a few items, how you supposed to juggle. Glass, eggs, accident waiting to happen dropping them. Are you supposed to buy a couple of items, go to othe car and rinse and repeat a few times?

I don’t hold it in the crook of the elbow with a limp wrist. That’s not the act of using a basket, but just acting feminine in general. If I felt like carrying it like that I would, however, because I’ve done what I want.

"the cure is worse than the disease"

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

furthermore, if we follow your logic, we should go out wearing full hazmat suits because we shed skin cells which contribute to dust and if an immunocompromised individual breathes in that dust he or she may develop a lung infection and die and then when the body is being transported to the funeral procession the hearse may get into a car accident and kill a pregnant woman

so stop being a selfish jerk and start caring about others and put on your hazmat suit

p.s. why do healthy people need to wear masks again? lol
That’s not following my logic, that’s taking it to a bizarre extreme. I shouldn’t have to even waste time breaking down why that analogy is a bad one. We’re talking about behavior in public during a pandemic. You know, I once naively thought that if we ever had another worldwide pandemic, it wouldn’t spread like it did hundreds of years ago because we have much more knowledge on viruses, how they spread and what actions to take to stop that spread.
I see now that I gave humans way too much credit....

I don’t hold it in the crook of the elbow with a limp wrist. That’s not the act of using a basket, but just acting feminine in general. If I felt like carrying it like that I would, however, because I’ve done what I want.
Seriously, whatever makes it easier. TS has got a rod up his ass about what men should and shouldn't do, I was makin an examplebecause I don't see guys carrying them like that. But I wouldn't be yelling "gaaaaaaaaay" if I did.

That’s not following my logic, that’s taking it to a bizarre extreme.
I disagree...it follows the parallels and trajectories of your logic exactly. I would argue your advocacy of mask-wearing is already a bizarre extreme.

I shouldn’t have to even waste time breaking down why that analogy is a bad one.
I disagree...the analogy fundamentally rings true.

We’re talking about behavior in public during a pandemic.
You bought into that religion..."the sky is falling"

You know, I once naively thought that if we ever had another worldwide pandemic, it wouldn’t spread like it did hundreds of years ago because we have much more knowledge on viruses, how they spread and what actions to take to stop that spread.
I see now that I gave humans way too much credit....
I think you gave humans too much credit in believing that we had "overcome" religion. Rather, this "pandemic" is just another form of it. It fits the same model... you can't see God, but he's there and will strike you down for not believing! The virus is everywhere and you can't even see or tell who is sick because they are "asymptomatic." The bodies are pilin' up in the streets from this virus...however everyone is obviously healthy and just the same as before this mass-hysteria...but you better follow these pointless rituals or else!

Fear rules man.

Carry an umbrella
Dance
Wear makeup
Kiss a women after oral
Drink cocktails
Carry a shopping basket

I may be behind the current trends but the above following a recent “what should real men not do?” discussion feels reasonable..... discuss...
Post on an online forum...Oh wait.

I disagree...it follows the parallels and trajectories of your logic exactly. I would argue your advocacy of mask-wearing is already a bizarre extreme.

I disagree...the analogy fundamentally rings true.

You bought into that religion..."the sky is falling"

I think you gave humans too much credit in believing that we had "overcome" religion. Rather, this "pandemic" is just another form of it. It fits the same model... you can't see God, but he's there and will strike you down for not believing! The virus is everywhere and you can't even see or tell who is sick because they are "asymptomatic." The bodies are pilin' up in the streets from this virus...however everyone is obviously healthy and just the same as before this mass-hysteria...but you better follow these pointless rituals or else!

Fear rules man.
So El Paso didn't have to put tents outside the hospital to treat Covid patients because the ICU is overrun? Utah and Wisconsin heading the same way?
Christ people are such children stamping their feet crying about this. I'm in one 9 hours a day. And I do it because I'm a grown up.
The doctors are all lying about the tents? And lying when they want us to wear masks because it helps stop the spread? When being interviewd in front of them, a doctor on TV the other day looked like he was close to tears saying we have to wear them because he's never seen anything like this.

Seriously, whatever makes it easier. TS has got a rod up his ass about what men should and shouldn't do, I was makin an examplebecause I don't see guys carrying them like that. But I wouldn't be yelling "gaaaaaaaaay" if I did.
What would make you yell that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back