Things “Men” should not do!

I don't have a preferred means, as communication itself I consider the priority. Some people pretend big words, or proper speech, are superior -- and I negotiate against that. I appreciate vivid prose and delightful turns of phrase, but such is ancillary and perhaps a mite too egocentric. I feel that haranguing speech is tiresome. Words shouldn't be weaponized willy-nilly.
looks-like-weve-got-ourselves-a-reader.jpg

I don't have a preferred means, as communication itself I consider the priority. Some people pretend big words, or proper speech, are superior -- and I negotiate against that. I appreciate vivid prose and delightful turns of phrase, but such is ancillary and perhaps a mite too egocentric. I feel that haranguing speech is tiresome. Words shouldn't be weaponized willy-nilly.
Couldn’t have said it more better myself.

Be a cuck, be a SJW and a leftist liberal feminist.

Last edited:
You've never been on TV or on stage, etc.?
did an interview when i was 16yo kid in our kickboxing gym, no makeup (we was filmed training and then some questions)
did a couple of speech and one short interview at summit/events for work, no makeup

But now that you make me think about got makeup for carnival as lil kid (zorro, vampire, pirate, Hulk the ones i remember), and more recently as adult an halloween of 2016(?) for a 90s theme party... i even remember what it was
4fcaed5b7545a9592b02d0cfbb008cf5.jpg

Eh, broken the last sigil
I guess i'll never be manly as TS :(

Back