Things “Men” should not do!

Hell, I do all those things every week.

Except to cover the commander in chief from the rain. I bet that marine feel so alpha there.

https%3A%2F%2Flastnighton.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F168899474-850x560.jpeg
even more alpha to serve your servants ( i read that somewhere)

trump-andrews-air-force-base-united-states-shutterstock-editorial-10729491f.jpg

Marine%2Bcover%2Bbeing%2Breturned%2Bby%2BTrump.png

DEUt3s8VoAEVLqD.jpg

Uh, where is "Give a fuck what other people think of what they're doing"?

..creating a list of things that men 'should not do' should be at the very top of any such list.

Then you realize how fucking stupid it is and erase the list.

Last edited:
Fuck that. No England football shirts? No Arsenal shirts? No Buffalo Bills shirts? I've got a wardrobe full of them. You don't like sport, no?

If you play for them go right ahead, if you don't you look like an 8 year old playing dress up.
Just grow the fuck up.

If you play for them go right ahead, if you don't you look like an 8 year old playing dress up.
Just grow the fuck up.
What? It's part of sports bar culture on Saturdays or Sundays to wear your team's shirt. You know who everyone supports then, it's easier to have conversations with people. And my Arsenal bar, it's a camaraderie thing. Till recently with the bars all being shut anyway. You don't go out to sports bars to watch NFL, no?

Bahaha men who can dance are the sexiest.

TS clearly knows nothing.

What? It's part of sports bar culture on Saturdays or Sundays to wear your team's shirt. You know who everyone supports then, it's easier to have conversations with people. And my Arsenal bar, it's a camaraderie thing. Till recently with the bars all being shut anyway. You don't go out to sports bars to watch NFL, no?

I'm an adult, I don't give a care about playing with balls. It's of no value and no interest.

My dad never had to warn me about men who are into men playing with balls.
Have a great day with the boys. :)
Only one boy, and he's sat watching Arsenal in an Arsenal shirt. He'll have a Vikings shirt on after and I'll be in a Bills shirt.

Makeup? Thats from left field ...Why would guys wear makeup unless on camera to reduce glare? Like a newsman. Me thinks you do or did all those things to even think about makeup. Fuck it just be yourself and don't piss on others unless she asks. Works well for me,

Men should not wear white sunglasses or order a frappuccino
LOL Im a 6'7"' 240 lb sherdogger No ones gonna tell me what sunglasses to wear. I wear pink sometime. At my daughter wedding I wore pink converse high tops and rhinestone white sunglasses. Pissed her off. Oh well.

Not drink cocktails?! Lol, a man should know how to make some cocktails. I do believe people should drink whatever they like, but there are plenty of cocktails that are “manly,” such as a Manhattan, Old Fashioned, or Martini. A dude who doesn’t appreciate or can’t make a good cocktail is missing out.

Not drink cocktails?! Lol, a man should know how to make some cocktails. I do believe people should drink whatever they like, but there are plenty of cocktails that are “manly,” such as a Manhattan, Old Fashioned, or Martini. A dude who doesn’t appreciate or can’t make a good cocktail is missing out.

The Rusty Nail is my favorite. The Old Fashioned is my 2nd.

One of my regular bartenders laughed when i ordered a beer and thought i was being a wuss. She was like "You're only drinking a beer?"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back