Things “Men” should not do!

So El Paso didn't have to put tents outside the hospital to treat Covid patients because the ICU is overrun? Utah and Wisconsin heading the same way?
We have tents outside our hospital here too...guess what? No one's in them.

My wife works for a hospital and is constantly talking about how there is an overwhelming amount of "hoops to jump through" for this cold with little actual reasoning or use behind them. It's the way of the world: keep up society's rituals or be left behind (or pay the price).

Christ people are such children stamping their feet crying about this. I'm in one 9 hours a day. And I do it because I'm a grown up.
And people pray the rosary 50+ times a day thinking the exact same thing.

The doctors are all lying about the tents? And lying when they want us to wear masks because it helps stop the spread? When being interviewd in front of them,
i would contend that the perception of "all the doctors XYZ" is a gross caricature due to media influence which gives propaganda the illusion of omniscience and omnipotence. Furthermore, doctors fall in line just like everyone else (because they are simply human beings as well) when the order comes "straight from the top"...if you have a governing body such as the CDC or the WHO giving an order, the soldier (e.g. doctor) further down the ranks jumps on board as well.

i myself am a college professor and was laughing at how when the BLM riots happened, the academics all jumped on board and we had to affirm our agreement with the movement or we would lose our jobs. It's simply a form of heresy: if you go against the religion, you are excommunicated.

a doctor on TV the other day looked like he was close to tears saying we have to wear them because he's never seen anything like this.
just like all the zealots praying and crying because they want to save your soul

for the entirety of human existence, worldwide, man can be convinced...let me say that again, CONVINCED...that there is an invisible being in the sky watching over us 24/7...it's not hard to reason that man can be convinced of some outrageous stuff in this day and age as well...such as not being able to go outside without wearing a mask

So you would just whisper it and watch wtevr it was?
You have totally lost me, haha.
There's a very gay very flamboyant news anchor I actually look forward to watching week days and I'm crestfallen if he's on vacation. I'm all about the gay. My boss is gay and even though he keeps staring it my tts I'm 99 sure one of my colleagues is as well. Rainbow lover. Who would have thought it living in CA, eh?

We have tents outside our hospital here too...guess what? No one's in them.

My wife works for a hospital and is constantly talking about how there is an overwhelming amount of "hoops to jump through" for this cold with little actual reasoning or use behind it. It's the way of the world: keep up society's rituals or be left behind (or pay the price).

And people pray the rosary 50+ times a day thinking the exact same thing.

i would contend that the perception of "all the doctors XYZ" is a gross caricature due to media influence which gives propaganda the illusion of omniscience and omnipotence. Furthermore, doctors fall in line just like everyone else (because they are simply human beings as well) when the order comes "straight from the top"...if you have a governing body such as the CDC or the WHO giving an order, the soldier (e.g. doctor) further down the ranks jumps on board as well.

i myself am a college professor and was laughing at how when the BLM riots happened, the academics all jumped on board and we had to affirm our agreement with the movement or we would lose our jobs. It's simply a form of heresy: if you go against the religion, you are excommunicated.

just like all the zealots praying and crying because they want to save your soul

for the entirety of human existence, worldwide, man can be convinced...let me say that again, CONVINCED...that there is an invisible being in the sky watching over us 24/7...it's not hard to reason that man can be convinced of some outrageous stuff in this day and age as well...such as not being able to go outside without wearing a mask
So you would, if you lived here, stamp your feet and break the law?

You have totally lost me, haha.
There's a very gay very flamboyant news anchor I actually look forward to watching week days and I'm crestfallen if he's on vacation. I'm all about the gay. My boss is gay and even though he keeps staring it my tts I'm 99 sure one of my colleagues is as well. Rainbow lover. Who would have thought it living in CA, eh?
Feel bad for the guy staring at your boobs.

I have an effeminate friend I grew up with who looked girls through middle school. Straight up likes girls. But because he’s effeminate he felt like he had to go gay. I don’t like it. I think he liked girls..

So you would, if you lived here, stamp your feet and break the law?
some laws are good some are bad

would you stamp your feet and try to free a slave in colonial america if you lived there?

I agree with 4/6

I think men can carry umbrellas but two men should never share an umbrella. I don't care if they are gay or straight. Kissing women after oral is just...no

Knowing how to dance is turn on for women. Especially if you got rhythm. Can't tell you how many women I was able to pull because I could out dance all my boys

As far as cocktails go, there's a fine line between a man getting a rum and coke and getting a Cosmopolitan
Anyone telling me I cant get wasted on my cosmopolitans gets touched with teh jab

Feel bad for the guy staring at your boobs.

I have an effeminate friend I grew up with who looked girls through middle school. Straight up likes girls. But because he’s effeminate he felt like he had to go gay. I don’t like it. I think he liked girls..
So he went gay? Haha, poor guy.
Fuck it, I don't care so long as he doesn't try touching them. It's funny. But he was a rainbow flag on his desk so I THINK he's probably gay. If not and staring at them cheers him up a bit then hey ho. We get on really quite well and have good discussions about music. If I mentioned it to anyone at work it would probably be a HR job even though I want to just to see if he does it with anyone else or just me, but I'll keep my trap shut...no need to get him into trouble when there's no harm being done. False economy anyway with a push up bra :D

Post all day on sherdog .
Be Buddy buddy up with your gals “ best guy bud , like my brother “. Knowing he wants to /would/has fucked your girl .
Let yourself get completely out of shape.
Let yourself be friend zoned by a chick you like .
Let a child get hurt bad on front of you .
Not pay back debts to friends .
Talk shit and expect to not get hit .
Slap a woman unless viciously attacked by her .
Text a girl back more than once who hasn’t responded to your texts . Dude too for that matter.
Argue to the point of fighting about politicians /sports teams/figures who don’t know you exist , care you exist and maybe don’t want you to exist .
Not learn how to fight even a little bit .
Not liking to walk .
Caring too much about your threads to point where you obsess over looking fly .
Caring what other dudes wear.
Paying 300 bucks for shoes when youre broke .
Not following your dreams .
Not knowing when to give up your dreams.
Whine about temp outside .
Drink certain cocktails ( strawberry daiquiri anyone ) when not on vacation .
Kick a man when out ( exception if he did something so heinous )
Gossip.
Say you’re gonna do something to yourself or public and not do it .
Wish bad things to happen to exes .
Never cross legs even sitting down with hamstring touching top of thigh.

When in doubt just think “ What would THIs man and character do right now ?” And I gurantee 95% of time you’ll do the less bitch ass thing .
7B981DA5-5FBD-4861-9465-48D85A1113BA.jpeg

Attachments

• DA93FBE9-398A-4234-9ACE-B57CFCD873A3.jpeg
    DA93FBE9-398A-4234-9ACE-B57CFCD873A3.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
M9bNxdJ.gif
Lol. I'm having de ja vu. You identifying as a woman explains the issue though. ;)

Carry an umbrella
Dance
Wear makeup
Kiss a women after oral
Drink cocktails
Carry a shopping basket

I may be behind the current trends but the above following a recent “what should real men not do?” discussion feels reasonable..... discuss...

I drink cocktails.
I dance, and I can fucking dance pretty damn well

You go to a country like Cuba for a vacation and go to the clubs outside of the resorts and you can dance, especially as a young white guy with blue eyes; you'll have your pickings of literally any Cuban girl you want at the club - they will all want to fuck you. Dancing has gotten me laid plenty of times, especially places where there is a language barrier

Anyone saying men can't dance or drink whatever the fuck they want are brain dead fools who know nothing

some laws are good some are bad

would you stamp your feet and try to free a slave in colonial america if you lived there?
The fuck has that got to do with anything. I wear a mask because it's literally my job doing Covid screening before I let people in the main offices. I'd be a fucking idiot to tell them they have to if I'm not. Again. If you lived here where you're breaking the law if you don't wear one, would you just not give a shit and walk into buildings without one?

I would add “holding your girlfriend’s handbag”

that shit truly irks me here in Singapore, guys holding small handbags when walking with their missus...

Depending of the culture/scene dancing can be very alpha.

Umbrella thing is just ridiculous trying to compensate alphaness lol, you are not going to win any points by being wet at the office.
JauntyTidyBighornsheep-max-1mb.gif

Back