Things “Men” should not do!

Done all these aside "wear makeup", multiple times

I stayed at this chick's place for a week when I was changing apartments. She was watching Silence of the Lambs. It got to the Buffalo Bill scene and I got an idea. I disappeared into her bathroom and put on her makeup. I went into the living and did the tuck with her robe on. I got her attention. She did a slight laugh. Then, she freaked out. She went into the bathroom and started to cry. II ruined her make up. I really can't blame her. That stuff was expensive. We're talking 40 bucks for a thing of lipstick. That's not even mentioning the other shit I used.

Last edited:
Number 1 no no:
tenor.gif

Depending of the culture/scene dancing can be very alpha.

Umbrella thing is just ridiculous trying to compensate alphaness lol, you are not going to win any points by being wet at the office.

"Carry a shopping basket " ????

I don't know what is wrong with this. Should I carry around 15 items and have the shit slip out of my hands? I rarely get a shopping cart, bc I think I'm only going to get a few things, but then I wind up getting a basket cause I see stuff on sale. You're probably really insecure
Use a wheelbarrow like a real man.

Except to cover the commander in chief from the rain. I bet that marine feel so alpha there.

https%3A%2F%2Flastnighton.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F168899474-850x560.jpeg

Yeah, NAVMAC says not to touch and umbrella, but think about the circumstance. Not doing so would have probably been a career killer. Who knows. I've never been in that guy's place. He's some boot Corporal, and hasn't gotten salty from the fleet. I got screened to Yankee White in boot. I guess I failed the interview when I told them about going for a joyride in a Bobcat loader.

Last edited:
Carry an umbrella
Dance
Wear makeup
Kiss a women after oral
Drink cocktails
Carry a shopping basket

I may be behind the current trends but the above following a recent “what should real men not do?” discussion feels reasonable..... discuss...
Well crap. I’m drinking a rum a coke right now. I did work on my truck earlier so maybe that cancels out?

Carry an umbrella

Yea... Real men get soaking wet when it's raining.

Even with hot girls? Sounds so gay.

Wear makeup

Kinda agree with this one.

Kiss a women after oral

Agreed. Unless he usually performs autofellatio.

Drink cocktails

A real man drinks whatever he wants.

Carry a shopping basket

I agree! Being able to carry all of your items in one trip is so gay!

i agree with the dance and makeup thing (men wear makeup?)
the rest it's just pretty regular stuff
martini is a cocktail, probably you mean those blue cocktails with avocado and sparkly shit in them. that's indeed for young women.

Back