Things “Men” should not do!

Carry an umbrella
Dance
Wear makeup
Kiss a women after oral
Drink cocktails
Carry a shopping basket

I may be behind the current trends but the above following a recent “what should real men not do?” discussion feels reasonable..... discuss...
cry

Depending of the culture/scene dancing can be very alpha.

Umbrella thing is just ridiculous trying to compensate alphaness lol, you are not going to win any points by being wet at the office.

Or very unalpha

Don't listen to this TS bum. Every man should learn how to dance and from a young age. If you have a son, push him to learn some kind of dance or multiple styles of dance.

You don't have a to serve people up with your dance skills but knowing some basics of different dances is going to pay off in spades when you are at parties or social events.

Did no one mention getting emotional? Every man (many on this forum) needs to learn how to control their emotions. You'll never get rid of them, but controlling them is very powerful. Not to mention this seems to be quickly going out of style in the modern era.

The most unattractive thing man can do in front of a woman is cry or lose your cool. Women are supposed to be the most emotional sex, so for a chick, having rock solid, unwavering emotional control is like having a good boat in the middle big a storm. They'll latch onto that.

Not to mention, if you are cool, calm, and collected 90% of the time. When you do finally break down and cry, or lose your cool the incident will be all that more powerful to the woman you are with.

Worry about lists of things that purport to tell them how manly they are.

Apart from that, have at it...

Carry an umbrella
Dance
Wear makeup
Kiss a women after oral
Drink cocktails
Carry a shopping basket

I may be behind the current trends but the above following a recent “what should real men not do?” discussion feels reasonable..... discuss...

James Bond does all those as do high testosterone men other than wear makeup

Have to admit I'm adverse to the shopping basket or even carts. I've carried 4 boxes of soda and a jar of peanut butter to the checkout counter before dropping shit everywhere.

Not sure about 90% of this list but kissing someone within seconds of her having a penis in her mouth, even if it's mine, is a no go.

Ram another car on the road because of a perceived wrong.

I agree with 4/6

I think men can carry umbrellas but two men should never share an umbrella. I don't care if they are gay or straight. Kissing women after oral is just...no

Knowing how to dance is turn on for women. Especially if you got rhythm. Can't tell you how many women I was able to pull because I could out dance all my boys

As far as cocktails go, there's a fine line between a man getting a rum and coke and getting a Cosmopolitan
rum and cokes aren’t manly either you dink. If you’re going to insist on draconian rules you have to do better than adding soda pop to your booze

Also what person doesn’t love cocktails?
You would know you pour them at a gay bar.
To all the dudes who mentioned rum and coke
Thats a mixer, not a cocktail.
Also you all sound poor if you thought a rum and cola was a cocktail lol. Maybe at shit side rodeo, Alabama
more like in kangaroo Fuck, Australia. Bogan... what did you do to get deported to that penal colony?

flawless victory!

Carry an umbrella
Dance
Wear makeup
Kiss a women after oral
Drink cocktails
Carry a shopping basket

Pushing a shopping cart is way more girlish then carrying something

Back