"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin and a nerd"

Haha Colby still on chapter one of Trumps book

He starts to turn the page three or four times and then decides not to for some reason. Must have been some quality prose worth re-reading.

Says the guy who comments about “toner” 72 times a week

zero self awareness <Lmaoo> and the italics really proved a point there dude!
hahahaha because Toner is a little bitch who's just to fun to fuck with, you guys have a lot in common though, you're both miserable shitposting retards who have been banned multiple times.

seriously man, stop obsessing over me and have sex it's pretty great.

thank-you-meme-23.jpg

Colbys act is so weird ; as if he was reading that book in the middle of the interview for real. Still at p.1 after carrying it to a couple of interviews. Is he paid for advertising that book ?

It is a bizarre aspect of our society.

Think about it this way - who wants to have a wife who has blown more dudes than you can count and been a total slut with numerous guys?

Who wants the mother of their children to be a slut?

Who wants to run into someone who used to fuck your wife or girlfriend?

And can anyone honestly tell me they are completely without doubt that their cock gobbling slut wife is going to be faithful and not go back to her previous ways?

That’s the other side of the coin.

We celebrate male premarital sexual activity, but all that has really done for us is to have the number of single mothers to skyrocket, (abortions too) and the divorce rate to go through the roof.

Not to be a buzzkill, but it is a fairly unusual and irresponsible stance to take as a society.

Man, I kinda feel sorry for this guy. He obviously doesn't even have a scratch of confidence, and confidence is such an integral part of getting through life, forming connections and ultimately getting laid/getting a girlfriend.

But in the next sentence, he compares himself to that virgin shooter and admits they are both 'narcissists'. That is completely contradictory. Narcissists are over-confident, in fact that's the core problem with them. They have the confidence to think they are better than others and fail to register that other's have emotions and feelings. They don't understand people, which is maybe why he's identifying as one.

And whining about a broken nose as the core problem to why he is still a virgin? Fuck off. After doing MMA through most of my twenties, my nose is cosmetically way worse than his. it's crooked as hell and the cartilage in one nostril has a hematoma. I don't like it, but I can still pick up girls. I'll get it fixed when I stop MMA, but most girls don't care about it.

A guy like him needs to seek real help. He obviously has a heap of underlying mental problems (confidence, social skills, anxiety, ect). If you aren't going to seek the help to reach the goals you so obviously want to achieve, don't whine about it on the internet. Your life is hardly over at 31, either. Seems like a frustrated and possibly dangerous guy who is so afraid of women that he resents them heavily.

Well technically that’s right. Everyone was born a virgin and nerds are diverse so it doesn’t mean anything.

Back