"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin and a nerd"

Depends on the angle. I don't think there is anything inherently good or bad about being a virgin. How one identifies with it and how they manage themselves is important. Monks transmute their sexual energy into presence of some kind. Men in our culture who aren't getting laid tend to be maladjusted and are either self-defeating and clingy (limiting all chances) or passive agressive and spiteful.

Most nerd answer ever!

#nerdbash

Being a nerd is ok.

Being a virgin means you need to work on yourself, get some confidence, and get laid.

Good luck.

I honestly think it’s great that colby is trying to do something to peak interest in himself outside of the cage. He’s just so bad at it.

Being a nerd is ok.

Being a virgin means you need to work on yourself, get some confidence, and get laid.

Good luck.
Agreed. And don’t be mad at women if you can’t get laid. It’s not there fault, it’s yours.

Being a nerd is ok.

Good luck.

Ktauy9upvp821.jpg

JuSt wOrK oN yOuR cOnFidEnce brO !

Volk with a message for Sherdog.

Even Colby had to laugh.
As if I didn't like Volkanovski enough already. This dude is so damn likable.

Max is one of my favorite fighters ever, but I won't be mad one bit if Alex wins Saturday.

Can't wait for Saturday.

It's weird that Max seems to always fight respectful fighters, something with the FW division I guess. Aldo was kinda indifferent because of the language barrier but he's not all that nice from what I've seen. His past fights with Ortega, Porier and Edgar have all been cordial and mutual respect on both sides. 99% of the time that is what I prefer but I gotta admit Conor's antics are hilarious.

It's good to be one or the other but not both.
I think it's pretty much a package deal? Unless you happen to be blessed with hooking up with a gamer chick...and if they do cosplay...bruh..

He forgot “manlet”

Seems he was never able to cope with his height so he got into MMA, and the rest his history.

I only have a doctorate in astrophysics and biology, with a masters in psychology so please don’t take my post to seriously I’ve not been in the field since my books have taken off.

id tell you the names of the books so you can look them up yourselves and see Im not bullshitting but I have to go at this moment

Ktauy9upvp821.jpg

JuSt wOrK oN yOuR cOnFidEnce brO !
Lifting + low bodyfat + good hairstyle + good beard would make this guy good looking. It's literally that simple for guys who aren't literal lepers or horribly disfigured.

You make it really really hard to root for you dude. On top of which this bit of yours is not even working. You’re not a popular fighter or somebody people really want to see Lose. It’s just not working. I mean he’s sitting on the stage pretending he is reading Donald Trump Junior’s book. Give me a break. So fucking lame.

Being a virgin or not is mostly something completely out of your hands. If you’re born in the mid 90s or later then you’re shit out of luck if you’re like at the bottom 40/50% of men lookswise.

If you shame someone for that then that’s pretty cruel, it’s like laughing at someone having cancer or being blind or whatever else is completely out of control.

I’m sure that’s gonna make the majority of this site feel better about themselves
We all know the bitterness toward Colby is because he accurately calls out these losers and they can’t take it. Volk is nice to defend these poor folks.

I can’t wait until Colby loses a couple fights and the Trumps ditch him and give him the Kurd treatment.

I never understood why Colby talks shit about his own fanbase

Well that simple little line won Volk some fans. Seems like a genuine nice guy.

Back