"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin and a nerd"

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Volk with a message for Sherdog.

Even Colby had to laugh.
As if I didn't like Volkanovski enough already. This dude is so damn likable.

Max is one of my favorite fighters ever, but I won't be mad one bit if Alex wins Saturday.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Last edited:
Haha Colby still on chapter one of Trumps book

Thank goodness. Colby had me really doubting myself.

Volk is a bad ass. So is Max. They're both good guys as well. I hope it's a great fight.

I’m coming to Las Vegas, to bang some western freaks, and beat up a Nigerian geek - Colby C Covington

I’m sure that’s gonna make the majority of this site feel better about themselves

Colby has been letting his persona crack recently.

Nerd......lets be friends

Virgin.....get the fuck away from me

Haha Colby still on chapter one of Trumps book

You know colby is not reading that book, but I don't know why he needs to bring props everywhere he goes as if he is Carrot Top.

But I cant hate the shtick , it is getting him his cash regardless of how thin it is.

Last edited:
Caught that too, was a nice way to end the segment. Volk and Max are both super likeable guys. Hate to see one of them lose.

Oh yeah nerds are fucking terrible
giphy.gif

Volk seems like a super nice guy, and even Colby breaking character. That's just some wholesome shit.

I've got no dog in the fight, but Volk won some points.

Volk is a bad ass. So is Max. They're both good guys as well. I hope it's a great fight.

With Max you're always gonna get a good fight, but I agree Volkanovski is a top lad and wouldn't begrudge him if he won.

Low key this is my favorite picture of him and was thinking about rocking it as an AV.

ex-league-front-rower-turned-ufc-star-alexander-volkanovski-look

Something about raw visceral passion always gets me, dudes work hard for their shit, love when they express how much winning means to them, all the hard work, all the sacrifices.

I bet Floyd can read better than Colby lmao

Even Colby had to laugh.
As if I didn't like Volkanovski enough already. This dude is so damn likable.

Max is one of my favorite fighters ever, but I won't be mad one bit if Alex wins Saturday.

Can't wait for Saturday.

So that statement made you like him more? Wonder why.

<{Ray1}>

Back