"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin and a nerd"

Yes, yes there is a problem with being a nerd and a virgin. Nerd? Whatever. Virgin? eew. Nerd virgin? The fuck outta here with that shit.

lol good response. Volk is good shit and a savage in the cage. Looking forward to seeing how he stacks up against max's game.

True. Virgin shaming must stop. Validation from women doesn't define us as men. We must fight the mathriarcal oppression.

With Max you're always gonna get a good fight, but I agree Volkanovski is a top lad and wouldn't begrudge him if he won.

Low key this is my favorite picture of him and was thinking about rocking it as an AV.

ex-league-front-rower-turned-ufc-star-alexander-volkanovski-look

Something about raw visceral passion always gets me, dudes work hard for their shit, love when they express how much winning means to them, all the hard work, all the sacrifices.

Honestly with this Title Thread and this response really makes me question, you know what never mind.

Why do some sherdoggers pretend that they themselves aren’t nerds? It’s like Mr Garrison’s self loathing of gay people. Every last one of us is a god damn nerd. Anyone that claims to be anything else is just lying to themselves.

giphy.gif

Why do some sherdoggers pretend that they themselves aren’t nerds? It’s like Mr Garrison self loathing. Every last one of us is a god damn nerd. Anyone that claims to be anything else is just lying to themselves.

giphy.gif
Whoosh

Look,

At this point you gotta appreciate the work Colby has put into this gimmick. He's fucking pretending he's reading Prince Humperdink's book on stage. I mean, you have to appreciate it. That's objectively hilarious.

He's somehow pulled off legitimately trolling the Trump family, their supporters, and overly sensitive jagoffs at the same time.

This needs to be noted.

True. Virgin shaming must stop. Validation from women doesn't define us as men. We must fight the mathriarcal oppression.

The matriarchy is no excuse! To lose one's virginity one can always take dick!

Double whammy if you get dicked down by a fellow sherbro, who was up to that point a virgin as well.
Go out there,brothers, and spread the gospel of freedom: Just say no to virginity, just say no to matriarchy, just squat on uncle Pete's dick!

Last edited:

Even Colby had to laugh.
As if I didn't like Volkanovski enough already. This dude is so damn likable.

Max is one of my favorite fighters ever, but I won't be mad one bit if Alex wins Saturday.

Can't wait for Saturday.

I find Colby likable. At least when he's talking about Dana and how much he doesn't like him. He was saying in an interview how Dana is the most popular figure in the UFC because the UFC doesn't promote it's fighters like other sports promote their stars. I sense real disdain in that relationship and I love it. FIghters put their physical and mental health on the line and Dana is earning hundreds of millions of dollars off of their broken bones and CTE. The fighters have no pension or healthcare after they are done fighting. The UFC is a billion dollar company. I love the sport but it's bullshit. Fighters need a bigger cut of the pie and a union.

Even Colby had to laugh.
As if I didn't like Volkanovski enough already. This dude is so damn likable.

Max is one of my favorite fighters ever, but I won't be mad one bit if Alex wins Saturday.

Can't wait for Saturday.

he's ko'd and beat people who fought at ww in the ufc as well

Depends on the angle. I don't think there is anything inherently good or bad about being a virgin. How one identifies with it and how they manage themselves is important. Monks transmute their sexual energy into presence of some kind. Men in our culture who aren't getting laid tend to be maladjusted and are either self-defeating and clingy (limiting all chances) or passive agressive and spiteful.

Look,

At this point you gotta appreciate the work Colby has put into this gimmick. He's fucking pretending he's reading Prince Humperdink's book on stage. I mean, you have to appreciate it. That's objectively hilarious.

He's somehow pulled off legitimately trolling the Trump family, their supporters, and overly sensitive jagoffs at the same time.

This needs to be noted.
I’m pretty conservative myself (please don’t hate), but find it hilarious and also alarming Colby trolled the first family and is making rounds on conservative shows like Candice Owens haha

Volk seems like a super nice guy, and even Colby breaking character. That's just some wholesome shit.

I've got no dog in the fight, but Volk won some points.

I can't root against max. He's a phenomenal person. Volk seems awesome in everything I see him in or read quotes from.

Back