The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashback to Wai thinking he could absorb @PolishHeadlock2 's account lol

I am fairly certain he didn’t truly ever believe that. That goes up there with him offering an admin a bet and then rescinding it between the time petey said yes but before I confirmed it. I think he just liked keeping me busy.

I am fairly certain he didn’t truly ever believe that. That goes up there with him offering an admin a bet and then rescinding it between the time petey said yes but before I confirmed it. I think he just liked keeping me busy.
I think he was a coward with a gambling problem who would only take bets stacked ridiculously in his favor.

I think he was a coward with a gambling problem who would only take bets stacked ridiculously in his favor.

Some of them went bad. He was way too certain on Biden not making it and those are decided when the convention starts

Some of them went bad. He was way too certain on Biden not making it and those are decided when the convention starts
Like I said, he had a gambling problem. If he was to be believed, he lost literal thousands of dollars on Biden.

Oh no, he really believed that lol

I got another win coming, too, while he gets a bunch of losses. So do I take the title back?

Also, I guess @HereticBD wants to bet on Trump. I'll take his sig for three months on that one if he's still down.

I got another win coming, too, while he gets a bunch of losses. So do I take the title back?

Also, I guess @HereticBD wants to bet on Trump. I'll take his sig for three months on that one if he's still down.

The rankings update with each new thread which to this point has been every 10 settled bets. The Democratic convention is going to trigger enough bets that we will see v5. Didn’t look at how many are dem or GOP convention related but pretty sure enough are dem for it to trigger it.

You've been too much of a bitch for a three month bet. I'll go for two though. What the hell.

Haha. Charming as ever. Anyway, I accept. @Lead

I agree as well. This is a very simple win/lose bet, right? I don't want no bullshit stipulations once it's laid out. The bet is settled, right? Joe Biden wins, you win. Trump wins, I win. That's it, correct?

I agree as well. This is a very simple win/lose bet, right? I don't want no bullshit stipulations once it's laid out. The bet is settled, right? Joe Biden wins, you win. Trump wins, I win. That's it, correct?

Yep. If Trump tries some bullshit to maintain power, but he loses in terms of votes, I still win.

@Jack V Savage
@HereticBD

How do you wanna settle it if there is a Florida situation? Wait until a court settles it? Or is a non-win for the challenger then treated as a win for the current President?

@Jack V Savage
@HereticBD

How do you wanna settle it if there is a Florida situation? Wait until a court settles it? Or is a non-win for the challenger then treated as a win for the current President?

I think we wait until everything is "official". It's gonna be a clusterfuck, regardless.

So in other words, once all recounts are completed?

I guess. What I don't want to bet about is if Trump loses and then claims there was fraud or something and tries to fight the result. Wouldn't surprise me if he did that and tried to use the military to hold power. Likewise if Barr has Biden arrested for some bullshit, that should void it.

Last edited:
I guess. What I don't want to bet about is if Trump loses and then claims there fraud or something and tries to fight the result. Wouldn't surprise me if he did that and tried to use the military to hold power. Likewise if Barr has Biden arrested for some bullshit, that should void it.

In the event he is taking legal means on fraud, wouldn’t it just be requesting a recount and the state doing so if it’s close and then posting the results again? I get there is some type of clause to find here if the results are ignored but we need clarity too on what the results are.

In the event he is taking legal means on fraud, wouldn’t it just be requesting a recount and the state doing so if it’s close and then posting the results again? I get there is some type of clause to find here if the results are ignored but we need clarity too on what the results are.

If it's just a legal recount, that's NBD. But an assertion that, like, millions of fake ballots were cast and we have to throw out results or something is very different.

So in other words, once all recounts are completed?

Whatever the official final results are, whenever we get them, basically. As long as the challenges(if there are any) are legitimately granted and hold things up, we just wait for the final results.

Only thing that would nullify the bet, is if either one dies or drops out.

So, umm, are we good @Jack V Savage, or what?

I don't want you getting cold feet, once those polls start tightening. I don't think there's much to debate here. Let's do it.

So, umm, are we good @Jack V Savage, or what?

I don't want you getting cold feet, once those polls start tightening. I don't think there's much to debate here. Let's do it.

Sure. Actual election results, when they're in, though. If Trump tries to overturn it or whatever, that's irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.