International The wall (waste of money)

The argument wasn't that a wall would stop illegal crossings 100%. If a wall didn't work, the cartel-funded media wouldn't be complaining so strongly against it. So instead of stopping a good portion of illegal crossings and working from there, your solution is to not do anything about and let them come from the top and bottom, uncontrollably? You're an extremist, not everyone views the world in black and white.

Ever hear the saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"? You can have too much of a good thing to a point where it becomes toxic and destructive. It's not about good or bad, it's about stability/balance. This concept is lost to you, because you yourself are dangerously unstable inside; you need to sort out your own emotional issues before projecting them onto matters much bigger and beyond yourself.
Also, whenever right wingers stop allowing big agriculture and big construction industries (overwhelming majority bleeding right wingers) to stop hiring illegals, let me know. People acting like the left is pro immigration when all the agriculture and construction right wingers are the reason illegal immigration is so bad

My relatives were Irish. They had to change their name because they were Irish and were treated like garbage.
I know, I've heard this narrative before. Now this is where you laugh and mock me at how my ancestors were shit on because since they were white, it was OK.

Wha? Why would I need to mock you for that? There’s pride in knowing your ancestors came from nothing and made something out of themselves. My parents generation lost everything in the Vietnam War and I spent the early years of my childhood in the ghettos of France. My parents paid off their house years ago and my brother and i are building an apartment complex today..

I just wanted to point out your ancestors didn’t have it the worst. They at least had the freedom to work and do what they wanted.. Don’t get so defensive..

Wha? Why would I need to mock you for that? There’s pride in knowing your ancestors came from nothing and made something out of themselves. My parents generation lost everything in the Vietnam War and I spent the early years of my childhood in the ghettos of France. My parents paid off their house years ago and my brother and i are building an apartment complex today..

I just wanted to point out your ancestors didn’t have it the worst. They at least had the freedom to work and do what they wanted.. Don’t get so defensive..
I'm the opposite of defensive. If I were defensive about it, I'd use it as an excuse for everytime I fuck up.

So when do Mexico's wall support payments kick in?

I'm the opposite of defensive. If I were defensive about it, I'd use it as an excuse for everytime I fuck up.

No that last post was pretty defensive.. Lol

Also, whenever right wingers stop allowing big agriculture and big construction industries (overwhelming majority bleeding right wingers) to stop hiring illegals, let me know. People acting like the left is pro immigration when all the agriculture and construction right wingers are the reason illegal immigration is so bad
That is true, the democratic party used to defend the American workers and the American people, now they want everything they can to screw Americans. Bill Clinton was heavily oppose to immigration, fast forward 20 years, his wife wants to open borders.

The neocons was the problem, But the thing is that Trump isn't really a republican, he criticized a lot the republican party during the primaries, and rightly so.

Hi, I suggest you look at the cost of the wall, vs the cost of illegal immigration.

It pays for itself.

What amount of illegal immigrants come through designated ports of entry and visa overstays

VS

What amount of them come through the unguarded border terrain?

What amount of illegal immigrants come through designated ports of entry and visa overstays

VS

What amount of them come through the unguarded border terrain?

What’s the effect of democrats rolling out the red carpet for illegals?

Vs

The effect of a wall, and various legal reforms on the willingness of illegals to make the journey?

If you guys think this is the only tunnel, you guys are more naive then I thought lol.

There are two ways to look at that video. I see evidence that a foreign nation is invading and think we should ramp up efforts to defend our borders. Then there are people that think the foreigners are just to smart for us let just give up. I am not ready to give up on America myself.

Did you think placing their troops at the border to stop the flow of illegals to America, was free?
Is Mexico paying for the troops like they are for the wall?

;)

What’s the effect of democrats rolling out the red carpet for illegals?

Vs

The effect of a wall, and various legal reforms on the willingness of illegals to make the journey?

Cool non answer. Probably because you already know that most illiegal immigration comes from visa overstays, but that contradicts your desire to build a southern monument to the guy you live vicariously through.

But cool shitposting bobbie. Never stop being you.

There are two ways to look at that video. I see evidence that a foreign nation is invading and think we should ramp up efforts to defend our borders. Then there are people that think the foreigners are just to smart for us let just give up. I am not ready to give up on America myself.

Crazy thing is that the Americans are buying on these drugs... Maybe we should just legalize drugs in general.

The presence of a tunnel, or even many tunnels, does not mean the wall is a waste of money. It does not have to be 100% effective in order to be a worthwhile part off a larger, comprehensive plan to control our southern border. What if a wall helped reduce illegal immigration by 75% in the areas it was built? Hell, what if it reduced it only by a quarter? I don't know what precisely value I'd put on that, but it isn't low.

Given the drastic fall of illegal border crossings in the past few months, I'm loathe to change whatever it is we are doing, because it is finally producing good results.

That drop of border crossing may have dropped because they are going through tunnels and of course over water .

That wall is not dropping crossing nowhere near the numbers you hope.

Mine didn't. Mine came over on a boat and worked like slaves. Stop with your propaganda.

Umm illegals work like slaves to in America now... Big business cuts out Americans in the work force to underpay illegals knowing that they should be paying a fair wage .

Your ancestors are not special lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back