International The wall (waste of money)

kenetics

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you guys think this is the only tunnel, you guys are more naive then I thought lol.

For something to be "illegal", laws must be broken. Which laws were there against immigration back then?

That what you don't get. There's something call the law of the land between the natives or people of tribes.

You don't have to have a silly law written to say you can't do this or that back then lol .

Don't tell me you one of those guys who follow laws that are ridicoulous just because they're written down in law book

That what you don't get. There's something call the law of the land between the natives or people of tribes.

You don't have to have a silly law written to say you can't do this or that back then lol .

Don't tell me you one of those guys who follow laws that are ridicoulous just because they're written down in law book

Good, then you understand. The Earth is not owned by anybody. No species, insect, mammal owns any part of it, that's my belief that is. How ignorant are people? Claiming a portion of the Earth. I mean, fair is fair, we are all talking monkeys on a floating rock in space. However, you must defend that land you claim. Every mammal on earth lives by this principle.

Good, then you understand. The Earth is not owned by anybody. No species, insect, mammal owns any part of it, that's my belief that is. How ignorant are people? Claiming a portion of the Earth. I mean, fair is fair, we are all talking monkeys on a floating rock in space. However, you must then defend that land you claim. Every mammal on earth lives by this principle.

Word.

Nah, pretty sure mexico is gonna pay for it.

Also, lock her up

The Roman and Rhoman empires both disintegrated when they were unable to control their borsers. China, Iran and others serve the same examples. To not care about the security of your nation borders on the retarded.

Well bro, they lost the war. Guess who's customs don't get adopted into the new society?

If they didn't have a barrier on the surface, they wouldn't have to bother building tunnels underground obviously. There's probably technology that can prevent that as well, so why not do both? Rather than adopting your mentality of submission; to just bend over to let your country get raped?

So things should operate like the steppe? the strongest oppresses and abuses all others through their own strength. I don't think you understand how stability works. Things before laws and before the nomads were stopped, things were tenuous at best. Laws even with their faults have made the world a much better place to live. Where technology and improvements are made. Without them we'd be scratching a living together somewhere or we'd be nomads or Raiders preying on the weaker.

This is least wasteful thing the US does...

So things should operate like the steppe? the strongest oppresses and abuses all others through their own strength. I don't think you understand how stability works. Things before laws and before the nomads were stopped, things were tenuous at best. Laws even with their faults have made the world a much better place to live. Where technology and improvements are made. Without them we'd be scratching a living together somewhere or we'd be nomads or Raiders preying on the weaker.

We do still prey on the weaker, we just do it in a politically correct fashion.

ts didn’t think this through. The fact a tunnel was built shows the effectiveness of a wall. It must have taken months too build that thing, and not too many have the resources to build it.

We do still prey on the weaker, we just do it in a politically correct fashion.
No where nearly as bad as it could be. Not even close. Making that parallel is laughable.

Back