International The wall (waste of money)

This is what happens when man thinks hes greater than God. And then convinces the rest of the men that there is no God. You get men creating arbitrary laws out of thin air that contradict nature. These poor enslaved souls.

Yup. How convenient to make laws after men do hanius crimes to others.

Umm illegals work like slaves to in America now... Big business cuts out Americans in the work force to underpay illegals knowing that they should be paying a fair wage .
But you'll still have retards encouraging them to sneak over here to be exploited while pretending to be virtuous.

Your ancestors are not special lol.

I never said anyone was special. Just that they didn't sneak into the country and hide in the shadows absorbing public funds.

But you'll still have retards encouraging them to sneak over here to be exploited while pretending to be virtuous.

I never said anyone was special. Just that they didn't sneak into the country and hide in the shadows absorbing public funds.

They shouldn't have to sneak over to work or have a chance at a better life. Who I'm I to stop them? I encourage anyone to prosper regardless of a law made by people and their ancestors who did the same.

Hypocrites are the worst lol.

Another non argument from you

Why am I not surprised?

You're hung up on irrelevant shit. You're like 30+ now. Grow the fuck up.
And your last post to me was an argument? Lmao <45>

They shouldn't have to sneak over to work or have a chance at a better life. Who I'm I to stop them? I encourage anyone to prosper regardless of a law made by people and their ancestors who did the same.

Hypocrites are the worst lol.
There is nothing hypocritical about anything I said. I'm not antiimmigration.

The Roman and Rhoman empires both disintegrated when they were unable to control their borsers. China, Iran and others serve the same examples. To not care about the security of your nation borders on the retarded.

They're not retarded.

You could make the argument they were ignorant, but that would be missing the obvious thing staring you right in your face.

People like @kenetic want America to fall. This isn't stupidity or ignorance, it's hate. He hates you and wants to see you and everything and everyone you care about killed and destroyed.

Mexico is going to pay for it. Although GOATnald better start soon, next election is right around the corner.

where did I say not to do anything? And the US media is cartel-funded now? lolwut
That drop of border crossing may have dropped because they are going through tunnels and of course over water .

That wall is not dropping crossing nowhere near the numbers you hope.

You have no idea how much the wall is dropping illegal crossings. Neither do I. It is extremely unlikely that the wall is having as negligible an impact on illegal crossings as you are implying. The recent drop in monthly illegal crossings has been stark. The single biggest difference maker imo is Trump's policy that asylum seekers wait in Mexico, but the wall factors in as well.

Mexico is going to pay for it. Although GOATnald better start soon, next election is right around the corner.

Mexico will not pay for the wall, and Trump's suggestion that they would was always absurd. However, they have been much more cooperative of late with US border policies, and that has been very helpful in trying to restore order to our southern border.

They're not retarded.

You could make the argument they were ignorant, but that would be missing the obvious thing staring you right in your face.

People like @kenetic want America to fall. This isn't stupidity or ignorance, it's hate. He hates you and wants to see you and everything and everyone you care about killed and destroyed.
True. The self hatred for America has been palatable for s while. They know it's wrong. But they fundamentally want to hallow America out

You have no idea how much the wall is dropping illegal crossings. Neither do I. It is extremely unlikely that the wall is having as negligible an impact on illegal crossings as you are implying. The recent drop in monthly illegal crossings has been stark. The single biggest difference maker imo is Trump's policy that asylum seekers wait in Mexico, but the wall factors in as well.
Illegal immigration has dropped off because it spiked as a result of trump. Years prior were all relatively similar with no wall. When we see 5 years straight and get below 2015-2020 numbers thanks to the wall lemme know

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

They're not retarded.

I hate America? Just because I want everyone to have the same chance as your ancestors did? Man your logic and rational is skew lol.

I defend all races and people from all walks of lifea on these forums lol.

I just believe nationalism is stupid and dangerous.

I hate America? Just because I want everyone to have the same chance as your ancestors did? Man your logic and rational is skew lol.

Yes. You hate nationalism. You hate the nation state. Because certain nation states and certain peoples do better than others and that threatens your belief in the merit of equality of outcome > equality of oppurtunity.

Yes. You hate nationalism. You hate the nation state. Because certain nation states and certain peoples do better than others and that threatens your belief in the merit of equality of outcome > equality of oppurtunity.
This. Free inflows of people to wherever they want to go would cause massive problems.

This. Free inflows of people to wherever they want to go would cause massive problems.

What people like @kenetic want is to bring everyone down to the same level of misery so he doesn't have to be jealous of people who have more than he does.

it's only a waste of money cos they half-arsed it, that's why people are cutting a single post and bending it out of the way, fuck knows how many at a time can just walk through vs climbing a concrete wall with nothing to grab

then there's the latest, the fence (yeah it's a fence not a wall) is blowing down in gale force winds. to be fair, the concrete at ground level hadn't cured yet but still, WEAK

big beautiful concrete wall or go fuck your mother

you're such a good person bro... keep it up

"They do better" because of tyranny

Back