International The wall (waste of money)

That what you don't get. There's something call the law of the land between the natives or people of tribes.

You don't have to have a silly law written to say you can't do this or that back then lol .

Don't tell me you one of those guys who follow laws that are ridicoulous just because they're written down in law book
This is what happens when man thinks hes greater than God. And then convinces the rest of the men that there is no God. You get men creating arbitrary laws out of thin air that contradict nature. These poor enslaved souls.

ts didn’t think this through. The fact a tunnel was built shows the effectiveness of a wall. It must have taken months too build that thing, and not too many have the resources to build it.

Are you kidding LOLOLOL. Not too many have the resources to build it.

We've been telling you dolts since Trump declared Mexico was paying for it, that tunnels have been around for decades. Supply will always meet demand.

I too cheerlead for useless wastes of my tax dollars on ineffective vanity projects to placate low info voters and stroke the ego of an old rich dude.
@bobgeese

You can always bet on Bob to go for guilt when he can't defend a position.

You love crime because you think the wall is stupid.

That what you don't get. There's something call the law of the land between the natives or people of tribes.

You don't have to have a silly law written to say you can't do this or that back then lol .

Don't tell me you one of those guys who follow laws that are ridicoulous just because they're written down in law book

So your argument is that people broke immigration laws and completely dominated and genocided the native population and claimed the land as their own.

So people shouldn't strictly enforce immigration laws now to avoid history happening again?

Your logic needs some work

Mine didn't. Mine came over on a boat and worked like slaves. Stop with your propaganda.

At least your ancestors didn’t come over and worked as slaves...

At least your ancestors didn’t come over and worked as slaves...
My relatives were Irish. They had to change their name because they were Irish and were treated like garbage.
I know, I've heard this narrative before. Now this is where you laugh and mock me at how my ancestors were shit on because since they were white, it was OK.

Yes they did. Maybe by force too lol.
Guess it depends on how far your ancestry goes back. I'd imagine most came through Ellis Island or some sort of immigration service after that.

But I do agree, building the wall is fucking useless. It's not just tunnels, it's by boat and air that anyone could get in here. If they really wanted to, it'd be a lot easier to come via the north by land.

Countries with boarder walls:

Israel-West Bank:

The border wall — actually much more a security fence — was constructed in the wake of the 2001-2002 terror campaign in Israel. Almost immediately, the number of successful terror attacks in the Jewish state dropped by 90 percent. The 2013 upgrade reduced illegal incursions at the border by an average of 99.4 percent.

A17.jpg

Hungary:

In 2015, more than a million migrants poured into Europe from North Africa and the Middle East. That year, 410,000 crossed the Hungarian border. On a per capita basis, that would be like 14,000,000 illegal aliens entering the United States in a single year. Completing the fence cut the number of daily crossings essentially to zero.

Hungary-Monthly.png

Germany (Cold War Era):

The Berlin War. Not a good thing but quite effective. Defection was a serious "problem" for the East Germans. Between 1945 and 1961, over 3.5 million East Germans walked across the unguarded border. As the graph below demonstrates, the wall cut defections more than 90 percent.

East-German-Immigration.png

The wall was even more effective than this graph make it seem, because these figures include legal emigration. As the next graph shows, most of the movement to the West was legal. The wall and the “rampart” slashed defections to just 185.

Author.png

China has a wall and they barely have any Mexicans
{<jordan}

That reminds of the Idiot Abroad episode when Karl Pilkington was walking along the Great Wall of China and said "Being honest with you, it's not the 'great' wall of China. It's an all right wall. It's the 'All Right Wall of China.'"

I going to love that big, beautiful wall! Just more a couples of months TS, Im very excited!

If you guys think this is the only tunnel, you guys are more naive then I thought lol.

The presence of a tunnel, or even many tunnels, does not mean the wall is a waste of money. It does not have to be 100% effective in order to be a worthwhile part off a larger, comprehensive plan to control our southern border. What if a wall helped reduce illegal immigration by 75% in the areas it was built? Hell, what if it reduced it only by a quarter? I don't know what precisely value I'd put on that, but it isn't low.

Given the drastic fall of illegal border crossings in the past few months, I'm loathe to change whatever it is we are doing, because it is finally producing good results.

I too cheerlead for useless wastes of my tax dollars on ineffective vanity projects to placate low info voters and stroke the ego of an old rich dude.

Hi, I suggest you look at the cost of the wall, vs the cost of illegal immigration.

It pays for itself.

The argument wasn't that a wall would stop illegal crossings 100%. If a wall didn't work, the cartel-funded media wouldn't be complaining so strongly against it. So instead of stopping a good portion of illegal crossings and working from there, your solution is to not do anything about and let them come from the top and bottom, uncontrollably? You're an extremist, not everyone views the world in black and white.

Ever hear the saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"? You can have too much of a good thing to a point where it becomes toxic and destructive. It's not about good or bad, it's about stability/balance. This concept is lost to you, because you yourself are dangerously unstable inside; you need to sort out your own emotional issues before projecting them onto matters much bigger and beyond yourself.
where did I say not to do anything? And the US media is cartel-funded now? lolwut

That's just where most are caught
nah, go read up on the testimony from the el chapo trial. Everything goes through tunnels and legal ports (car/boat/plane). Border smuggling is low end shit. I mean why would they bother going open air? They are billionaires. They probably have slaves digging tunnels 24/7 even before any walls were built.

Like I said in a thread a while back, the wall is going to do nothing for drugs, and probably not much for illegal immigration except increase human smuggling profit for cartels

@bobgeese

You can always bet on Bob to go for guilt when he can't defend a position.

You love crime because you think the wall is stupid.

I never said TS loved crime because “the wall”, just that he loves illegal immigration.

<TheDonald>

we should just install cablecars to shuttle them in. amirite?

giphy.gif

This is what happens when man thinks hes greater than God. And then convinces the rest of the men that there is no God. You get men creating arbitrary laws out of thin air that contradict nature. These poor enslaved souls.
the problem is the right pretends to worship God or follow a false god and the left denounces God altogether

Back