• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the tv show 2 broke girls

you guys sound pathetic.. Some pasty white chick really turns you on? The dumb blonde is nothing.

Go out and find a quality brunette with class, not some wannabe scene skank

you guys sound pathetic.. Some pasty white chick really turns you on? The dumb blonde is nothing.

Go out and find a quality brunette with class, not some wannabe scene skank

Such a badass.

Lazy, lazy writing. As you said, just sex gag after sex gag. CBS' sitcoms got nothing on ABCs in my opinion.

Won't lie though Stiflers mom make me laugh with that voice/accent. She was on one of the morning shows talking about how she basically just lifted it from a friend in college- who legitimately had an accent that sounded like that.

The show only has two redeeming qualities

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nah the blond is a little skinny for me. I likes em thick :p. Also i like Kats face. kinda exotic and off the beaten path. Plus the whorish attitude doesnt hurt.

I like Kats thick body also but her face is off. Way off. Thank god she has huge warlocks

Lazy, lazy writing. As you said, just sex gag after sex gag. CBS' sitcoms got nothing on ABCs in my opinion.

Won't lie though Stiflers mom make me laugh with that voice/accent. She was on one of the morning shows talking about how she basically just lifted it from a friend in college- who legitimately had an accent that sounded like that.

Cb s shows bite. Does abc have modern family? I thought I'd hate that because it's my 70 year old mothers favorite show, but it's pretty good and clever

And not that I'm some writing genius and not that this is a feat, but I called the jokes in the open part of one episode. Example is the blonde was throwing the owner a ball, before she threw it I said to myself "it's a not shot, and the brunette said that's two balls"

Nah the blond is a little skinny for me. I likes em thick :p. Also i like Kats face. kinda exotic and off the beaten path. Plus the whorish attitude doesnt hurt.

Me too. She's not traditionally beautiful but I like her unique look.

I have watched many episode. Not laughed once, but I watch it cause the blonde is sexy as hell

Back