• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the tv show 2 broke girls

bearVSshark

Braf Zachland
@Black
Reaction score
It's Friday night and I'm too exhausted to go out drinking so I'm watching this show broke girls

I'm not exaggerating when I say it is the worst show I ever saw. Cheap sex joke after cheap sex joke with an annoying laugh track. Seriously, this makes big bang theory look like Seinfeld tme

I can't believe it's still going. CERN merged our universe with hell

It's Friday night and I'm too exhausted to go out drinking so I'm watching this show broke girls

I'm not exaggerating when I say it is the worst show I ever saw. Cheap sex joke after cheap sex joke with an annoying laugh track. Seriously, this makes big bang theory look like Seinfeld tme

Yes, it's garbage.

I couldn't believe it wasn't cancelled after the first few episodes.

I only saw the first couple but they were truly terrible.

Yes, it's garbage.

I couldn't believe it wasn't cancelled after the first few episodes.

I only saw the first couple but they were truly terrible.

Despite both being super hot, they both are terrible actors

Im not trying to bash them because less has lasted longer but in a way both are turning and already had their way into being the hollywood hotties with a show which explains some of the syrup sex like ads ive seen

One or wo more seasons it sill be done imo. Kat is gorgeous and has been in quite a few seen roles which helps

I will admit that I used to watch it sometimes. Not because it's a great show but because I have had way too much time on my hands the last couple of years. So I would sometimes put in on my computer in the background while I did other things. But I completely stopped watching when they brought in the Irish guy character. I don't remember what in particular annoyed me about him, but I just knew I was completely over watching this show.

tumblr_mhoenzFM1z1qbc7czo3_500.gif

1.jpg

tumblr_mhoenzFM1z1qbc7czo1_500.gif

I know that's the point but her character only talked about sex

I'm only on 1st season as it's tbs reruns

Dr Ken is much worse, couldn't make it through the first episode.

This show almost reminds me of those nickolodeon shows geared towards pre teens but with jokes about tits and stuff.

It has to be geared towards that aging teen nick audience. Thats the only way that such crap can be explained.

I have to admit I've watched this on occasion and laughed :/

i watched a good portion of the first season. the only thing i like about it is that they sometimes keep the 'i have no money' act up by the blonde (forgot her name) wearing the same ass white dress and necklace all the time.

but yes, it's a horrible show and the sex jokes + laugh track are even worse, especially with stifler's mom and that eastern european guy. not to mention the surplus of racism.

Dont see how anyone can watch major network TV and not feel like a complete tool.

I honestly stopped watching when Cheers Ended.

Missed:

Seinfeld
Friends
Survivor
All the stupid talent shows
dont even know where to go from there...

The last show I was into that was on A network was Buffy , greatest show of all time.

But that's different

I have cable but Have not browsed the lower channel in over a decade.

Dont see how anyone can watch major network TV and not feel like a complete tool.

The trick is you just dabble here and there.

And then if you find a gem of a show that consistently performs, then you may keep watching without shame. Or not. Either way, your conscious remains unsullied

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back