• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Reviewing CONOR MCGREGOR'S PUB

If it's good food, it's because the chef and team are talented. They deserve the credit for the success. I doubt Conor has anything to do with making that place successful other than associating his name with it.

Conor's best contribution in a restaurant setting would be tenderizing the meat, and that would be whenever he's not tendering the customers faces for refusing to drink his shit whiskey.

Oh I'm def a bit of an ass, but it mainly comes out when I see something moronic.

You realize Conor =/= the chef, yeah? That's where any food quality comes from, not Conor's name.
You do understand Conor is not the guy who makes the whiskey either, right? He just puts his name to some super cheap shit whiskey because that is what would make him the most money. Following that logic, it would be expected he would do the same with whatever else he puts his name on - as in low quality food for high prices.

Yeah, could you explain it to me? Was it that the food at Big Riggs was shit? The plate of food does look like really bad, but..well, Donald Trump like his steaks well done, with ketchup. You never know wtf people think is good.
Yes it's the food that pic has been posted a million times on here it looks so shit. Ha ha plus the placed failed and closed and us Sherdoggers sure do love kicking a man while hes down don't we? Lmao

You do understand Conor is not the guy who makes the whiskey either, right? He just puts his name to some super cheap shit whiskey because that is what would make him the most money. Following that logic, it would be expected he would do the same with whatever else he puts his name on - as in low quality food for high prices.

Apparently his beer is pretty good

According to yelp, the pub has a dish called the DOCTAHSTOPPAGE. The first few bites are just ok, but anything after that will have your intestines quitting and you'll have to retire from eating altogether.

ain't got shit on Bigg Riggs

images

1425409895-NS_27hendricksLD13_42493379_884315.jpg

348s.jpg

Where the steaks are 70% well done.

I appreciate that the reviewer takes a genuine pull off of that stout before rendering an opinion.

To be fair to Conor I know many people who have been and the vast majority had good things to say about the atmosphere and the food

That reviewer looks too skinny can't be trusted. <EdgyBrah>

we need the opinion of a man that we know can wolf down the entire menu in one sitting

@theufcbaddy

Another reason to despise that fatass
The seeming molesting of his daughter was all I needed. But Biden's showering with Ashley, according to her diary, puts him in the same boat. So many of them are so sexually fk'd up. It's rampant up there. We hardly have to go to steak preferences to find reason to hate them all.

Still gotta choose from among them, sadly.

I really enjoy this guys food reviews. He is so down to earth, and just seems like a pleasant dude.

I am really surprised it got such a positive review considering how bad Conors whiskey is. But respect given where respect is due.

I watched this yesterday hahaha

Gary is a top dude, really nice, honest fella.

The seeming molesting of his daughter was all I needed. But Biden's showering with Ashley, according to her diary, puts him in the same boat. So many of them are so sexually fk'd up. It's rampant up there. We hardly have to go to steak preferences to find reason to hate them all.

Still gotta choose from among them, sadly.

Best thing if they were both deemed unfit and we got two new, non-80-year-old candidates who can speak like adults.

Back