The truth about manlets

I'm mighty mouse's height and managed to fuck a 7, and some other psychos that ranged from 3's to 6's, so it's not all bad. Never really had any luck with serious dating tho. As long as there's not too much blue ball time between empty meaningless sex with crazies I feel fine more or less. If I go through a drought I get seriously depressed tho.

If I feel deflated, tapping ppl way bigger than me in Jiu jitsu is definitely therapeutic for me. I should probably work on getting more money at some point

06-date-night.jpg
who is she?

Truth be told, most of the biggest assholes I've ever met were manlets. It's like being short makes them an asshole.

Being tall and big gives you natural confidence from an early age, so you don't have to overcompensate with personality, so lot of big guys end up being bland as fuck. While manlets tend to have more success in social interactions, they are smart and have better sense of humour, they are more charismatic in general. Manlets have to fight and stand for themselves more often, so they growing up being more tougher, their motivation to surpass taller men leads them to being more financially secured and having a better life. Tall guys become older like everyone else with their best years behind them, having problems with their back and knees. If they didn't succeed in sports in their early life they end up having an alcohol addiction. They are more vulnerable to mental health problems like depression. You people should stop with manlet jokes. it's way more complex than you think

Did your dad name you Sue?

100% of women prefer a man that is over 6` tall.

End of debate. Women don't care about manlet confidence levels.

Being tall and big gives you natural confidence from an early age, so you don't have to overcompensate with personality, so lot of big guys end up being bland as fuck. While manlets tend to have more success in social interactions, they are smart and have better sense of humour, they are more charismatic in general. Manlets have to fight and stand for themselves more often, so they growing up being more tougher, their motivation to surpass taller men leads them to being more financially secured and having a better life. Tall guys become older like everyone else with their best years behind them, having problems with their back and knees. If they didn't succeed in sports in their early life they end up having an alcohol addiction. They are more vulnerable to mental health problems like depression. You people should stop with manlet jokes. it's way more complex than you think

What is being tall at an early age? Popping out your mother's vaj at 6ft?

Don't think I've read a shittier post in a long time TS.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

In China, do all the men call each other manlets, or is it normal to be 5'6"?

Do you have to be like 5'1" to be considered a manlet?

In China, do all the men call each other manlets, or is it normal to be 5'6"?

Do you have to be like 5'1" to be considered a manlet?
I have always imagined, if i feel bad enough about myself, one day I could move to an Asian country and be a god among men.

People over 6 feet tall have sideways vaginas and baby dicks.

Being too tall can be bad though. Your proportions can be odd... and it takes much more effort to fill out your frame. Basically you don't want to "look tall". It's just a different set of problems than being too short, but hey we all have problems. I am 6'5" actually and guess what; clothes are hard to find, chairs and tables, and tools are awkward to use. Just be happy and confident with whatever height you are because they are pros and cons for all of us.

I'm 6'6" and yeah, whilst what you say is true to an extent, being tall is way better.

When you fill in your frame you get to be top tier, it just takes longer.

I'm 6'6" and yeah, whilst what you say is true to an extent, being tall is way better.

When you fill in your frame you get to be top tier, it just takes longer.
6'6?
tenor.gif

Back