The truth about manlets

True. I hated being fat - and I was nowhere near as bad as that guy on the right - but obviously with a bit of discipline you can get back into shape. You can't fix being short; you just need to own it and not develop a chihuahua complex in the process.
That is very much true.
But you can understand why they end up with such a disposition. Most likely had to deal with bullying from a very yearly age and will later be mocked in adulthood, regardless how they act. And this is coming from someone who's had to deal with a lot of aggressive manlets competing with me.

Last edited:
That is very much true.
But you can understand why they end up with such a disposition. Most likely had to deal with bullying from a very yearly age and will later be mocked in adulthood, regardless how they act. And this is someone who's had to deal with a lot of aggressive manlets competing with me.

I'm a manlet, and it wasn't for jiu jitsu I'd probably have that complex. It has a way of humbling you, and giving you reasonable self confidence that doesn't go overboard

I'd always go with the height. Dad bod types can always get in shape if wanted to enough.
and poor people can always get rich if they try hard enough. The chances of either happening are vanishingly small so let's keep these scenarios realistic.

and poor people can always get rich if they try hard enough. The chances of either happening are vanishingly small so let's keep these scenarios realistic.
I'd still go with the height, all day!
I have two friends who are 6'2 ish and at least 22 stone. They rock that big belly and beard manly look and loads of women hit on them when out together.

tenor.gif

Being tall and big gives you natural confidence from an early age, so you don't have to overcompensate with personality, so lot of big guys end up being bland as fuck. While manlets tend to have more success in social interactions, they are smart and have better sense of humour, they are more charismatic in general. Manlets have to fight and stand for themselves more often, so they growing up being more tougher, their motivation to surpass taller men leads them to being more financially secured and having a better life. Tall guys become older like everyone else with their best years behind them, having problems with their back and knees. If they didn't succeed in sports in their early life they end up having an alcohol addiction. They are more vulnerable to mental health problems like depression. You people should stop with manlet jokes. it's way more complex than you think
Who the duck is DJ dillyshaw? Never heard of him.

Just wanted to add I'm a manlet at 5'6.5" without shoes,honestly I've never had a problem attracting women at my height.But being 27,married and having two kids I'm not looking to do so.But I've had a few women hit on me/want to fuck that were taller than me.They were in the 5'9"-5'11" range,will height help when it comes to dating in my opinion?Of course,but what I think helps the most is being funny,charismatic,and staying in relatively good shape.

Which anyone can control those things....also c'mon guys it's America!Isn't too hard to be in better shape than the average person lol.

I've heard so many men tell me that once they were married / had a kid they get hit on a lot lol. Even if they have a dad bod. Got to be some evolutionary reason why.

I can't deny that,I've been hit on more now that I'm married vs. when I was single.But I've noticed when I was single I'm sure I came off more desperate since I wasn't regularly getting laid and was more actively pursuing females because of that.Now that I'm married and get laid often enough I'm not trying to pursue other women and I think most are used to getting attention,so a funny and charismatic guy that's not paying them any attention probably has an allure to them and makes them think "why isn't he trying to hit on me?"

I think it's more how you conduct yourself than anything,and since I don't want to screw my marriage up I'm not trying to pay any woman attention other than conversation/small talk.I will say I whole heartedly believe there is some women you get off on the idea of having sex with a married man,and I'm sure some even prefer it as for those who want no strings attached sex would gravitate towards a married man as I'm sure he wouldn't be clingy and fall in love with her ect. because he is married.

I don't believe this is limited to women only as I'm sure there are some guys who do the same,I just think overall more women would do such a thing though.Could be wrong though....this is just my opinion lol

Just wanted to add I'm a manlet at 5'6.5" without shoes,honestly I've never had a problem attracting women at my height.But being 27,married and having two kids I'm not looking to do so.But I've had a few women hit on me/want to fuck that were taller than me.They were in the 5'9"-5'11" range,will height help when it comes to dating in my opinion?Of course,but what I think helps the most is being funny,charismatic,and staying in relatively good shape.

Which anyone can control those things....also c'mon guys it's America!Isn't too hard to be in better shape than the average person lol.
I knew one guy in my town, he was 5'4 but had a short temper. He was feared by a much bigger and physically stronger folks. They were afraid to get in a fight with him because of how unpredictable it was. He could stab you with his pen or some shit

Last edited:
Being tall and big gives you natural confidence from an early age, so you don't have to overcompensate with personality, so lot of big guys end up being bland as fuck. While manlets tend to have more success in social interactions, they are smart and have better sense of humour, they are more charismatic in general. Manlets have to fight and stand for themselves more often, so they growing up being more tougher, their motivation to surpass taller men leads them to being more financially secured and having a better life. Tall guys become older like everyone else with their best years behind them, having problems with their back and knees. If they didn't succeed in sports in their early life they end up having an alcohol addiction. They are more vulnerable to mental health problems like depression. You people should stop with manlet jokes. it's way more complex than you think

You're right except real confidence and security also means not trying prove a point such as this thread.

Realest ppl keep their chet on the low and let their success and personal growth speak for them

Truth about manlets, and manlet posts, most guys are secret got a gay hard on for short men. the obsession with manlets is pretty weird on sherdog lol

Back