The truth about manlets

I’m above average height.

Translation =
1321610.gif

I've never seen the word manlet mentionned more times anywhere else than on Sherdog.

And i've never seen anyone 5"10-5"11 being considered manlet anywhere else than on Sherdog.

It seems a lot of Sherdoggers have insecurities which makes them so focused on their height. I guess that's what got a lot of them into MMA.

My shoe size out of stock, but there's a lot of manlet size sneakers available. It sucks
This is easily the worst part of not being a manlet. It's infuriating. Can't even try them on to see if you want them ordered, because that display pair is always some manlet size.

This. All manlets should commit suicide immediately.
You're either a manlet yourself or have serious underlining issues.

No mentally healthy human being would suggest suicide to someone because of what they were born with.

The opposite is actually true. Most manlets overcompensate for being small by acting tougher than they really are. Much like a chihuahua.

Being tall and big gives you natural confidence from an early age, so you don't have to overcompensate with personality, so lot of big guys end up being bland as fuck. While manlets tend to have more success in social interactions, they are smart and have better sense of humour, they are more charismatic in general. Manlets have to fight and stand for themselves more often, so they growing up being more tougher, their motivation to surpass taller men leads them to being more financially secured and having a better life. Tall guys become older like everyone else with their best years behind them, having problems with their back and knees. If they didn't succeed in sports in their early life they end up having an alcohol addiction. They are more vulnerable to mental health problems like depression. You people should stop with manlet jokes. it's way more complex than you think
w3rV5d2.png

1491197677420.png

8b8.jpg

I've never seen the word manlet mentionned more times anywhere else than on Sherdog.

And i've never seen anyone 5"10-5"11 being considered manlet anywhere else than on Sherdog.

It seems a lot of Sherdoggers have insecurities which makes them so focused on their height. I guess that's what got a lot of them into MMA.
sherdog was late to the manlet memes by a couple of years. It's strange how so many sherdoggers think these terms originate here because they never venture anywhere else.

So because you failed as a non-manlet....you decided to analyze your life and you reached the conclusion that your shitty life would be better as a manlet? Wow you're an idiot.

Being a Manlet in Modern American Society is like the worse handicap you could set for yourself that isn't an outright disability.

If you were a manlet, OP...You would've killed yourself a long time ago IMO.

Being insecure about another mans height is even worse. Seems the cool tall dudes are more insecure about their height than the manlets are.

Being tall and big gives you natural confidence from an early age, so you don't have to overcompensate with personality, so lot of big guys end up being bland as fuck. While manlets tend to have more success in social interactions, they are smart and have better sense of humour, they are more charismatic in general. Manlets have to fight and stand for themselves more often, so they growing up being more tougher, their motivation to surpass taller men leads them to being more financially secured and having a better life. Tall guys become older like everyone else with their best years behind them, having problems with their back and knees. If they didn't succeed in sports in their early life they end up having an alcohol addiction. They are more vulnerable to mental health problems like depression. You people should stop with manlet jokes. it's way more complex than you think

I like the cut of your jib but:

"The taller you are, for instance, the more likely you are to go on to higher education. This is true even after controlling for cognitive ability, suggesting that some kind of subtle—indeed unconsciousbiasmay be operating among educators. Being tall is also associated with career success: in fact it has been estimated that a person who is six feet tall is likely to earn around $166,000 more over the course of a 30-year career than someone who is five foot four. And as if this weren't sufficient, being tall is likely to help in your romantic life too: altezza mezza bellezza, as the Italians say—height is half of beauty. Thus taller adolescents of both sexes typically date more than their shorter peers, and tall men are more likely to find a long-term partner, or indeed several. (It's not all roses for the tall, however: they are more likely to be bitten by midges.)

article continues after advertisement

Given that tall people appear to have the world at their feet, insect bites notwithstanding, it's hardly surprising that they also enjoy certain psychological benefits. For males in particular, height seems to be linked to greater happiness and self-esteem (though some studies suggest that the effect is modest), and a markedly reduced rate of suicide." psychology today

Shorter guys are under greater pressure and that results in a small number stepping up and finding a way. They are the minority not the rule, it's just that they get more attention because they're better at getting attention. They'll always feel inferior though so there's always the negative effect of their height even with success.

i mean i guess in a very general sense, you may be right. but that's not exactly 100% correct. but i see what you're driving at.

So because you failed as a non-manlet....you decided to analyze your life and you reached the conclusion that your shitty life would be better as a manlet? Wow you're an idiot.

Being a Manlet in Modern American Society is like the worse handicap you could set for yourself that isn't an outright disability.

If you were a manlet, OP...You would've killed yourself a long time ago IMO.

*worst

I've known guys who are over six foot and they weren't that confident imo.

Back