The truth about manlets

I'm 6'6" and yeah, whilst what you say is true to an extent, being tall is way better.

When you fill in your frame you get to be top tier, it just takes longer.

You know though if you were just 1 or 2 inches taller things would start getting very annoying for you. 6'6" is basically as tall as you can be without starting to REALLY not fit every day life things. My cousins are 6'9" and 6'11", they can't do anything without it being awkward lol. You and I are just below that level thankfully.

All I know is that sherdog’s obsession with being tall indicates a lot of either overcompensating manlets, or a lot of tall guys whose lives are in ruin because they’re morons and have only their height to be proud of, which is not an accomplishment btw.

100% of women prefer a man that is over 6` tall.

End of debate. Women don't care about manlet confidence levels.
They would choose energetic short guy who makes them laugh all the time. If you are a tall boring guy it's hard to have a long term relationships, they get bored pretty fast if you stop pretending to be someone you're not

If you feel short move to some asiannolace that has few tourist.

I've never seen the word manlet mentionned more times anywhere else than on Sherdog.

And i've never seen anyone 5"10-5"11 being considered manlet anywhere else than on Sherdog.

It seems a lot of Sherdoggers have insecurities which makes them so focused on their height. I guess that's what got a lot of them into MMA.

Manlet lover

Truth be told, most of the biggest assholes I've ever met were manlets. It's like being short makes them an asshole.

assholes come in all shapes and sizes. the people i've met in life who were assholes, were that way mainly due to personal issues and lack of confidence in themselves, regardless of their size.

Tall privilege... It's a simple way to explain privilege to guys.
" Being short might exclude some from access to opportunity. "
It doesn't mean it can't be overcome. Lots of data that supports shorter men getting plenty of dates.

<36>

Y5PfA6m.jpg

the fuck happened between HW bush and clinton?

Must be hard being a manlet. I wouldn't know.
images

Lol I’m 5’11.5, got a foot in both camps here

I’m like a semi Manlet

5'7" but I have a full head of hair and a big ole' hog.
Come at me, bros.

I'm a normal middle aged family man, but feel that i missed many opportunities, always had problems with self motivation. I wish i had to overcompensate something. It's like shorter people have an advantage from the beginning

This is an interesting troll jorb.. proceed

we all know about napoleon complex and even beyond humans this can be seen in animals as well. everybody knows that small dogs are a fucking pain in the arse because they are constantly triggered by everything being bigger than them

overcompensating try-hard little losers
Lololol

You know though if you were just 1 or 2 inches taller things would start getting very annoying for you. 6'6" is basically as tall as you can be without starting to REALLY not fit every day life things. My cousins are 6'9" and 6'11", they can't do anything without it being awkward lol. You and I are just below that level thankfully.

there's someone at my work who is definitely over 7'. i honestly think he's around 7'3" or 7'4". he stands out all the time lol. i feel bad for the guy. finding clothes must be a pain in the ass for him.

UFC HW champ: 175 cm
UFC LHW champ: 175cm
UFC MW lineal champ: 175cm
UFC WW champ: 175cm
UFC LW champ: 175cm
UFC lineal FW champ: 175cm
UFC BW champ: 169cm
UFC FW champ: 163cm

Want to know the truth about manlets? Manlets are the master race and superior fighters. Eat it, lanklets.
<{walkerwhut}>

Jones & Lesnar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC (HW)
Gus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC (He is ducking Gus)

FW Champ? are there 2 meter tall people who can reach this weight without killing themselves?

lol at the mental gymnastics here.

It's like saying guys with small dicks are better at sex because they try harder

lol at the mental gymnastics here.

It's like saying guys with small dicks are better at sex because they try harder

lol, true. people just need to accept who they are, and get on with life.

Back