The truth about manlets

06-date-night.jpg

Awww....look at how charismatic, witty, intelligent and cool he is. Right, TS?

Seems like It doesn't fit in a lot of people's heads here, that a non manlet could say something like this. It's like you people don't have any real life experience at all. My shoe size out of stock, but there's a lot of manlet size sneakers available. It sucks

Last edited:
Seems like It doesn't fit in a lot of people's heads here, that a non manlet could say something like this

we all know about napoleon complex and even beyond humans this can be seen in animals as well. everybody knows that small dogs are a fucking pain in the arse because they are constantly triggered by everything being bigger than them

overcompensating try-hard little losers

Op has a point. A lot of the short guys get the girls. They overcompensate by dressing well and knowing how to dance.

I've always wondered what the average height of Sherdoggers is these days? About 15 years ago (fuck me, I'm old) some of us West Coast Canadians on here used to get together and watch events and I gotta say it was pretty much representative North American society as a whole. Some short, most around 5'9 or so, with a couple folks clearing 6 feet with ease. It seems that nowadays so many people here are obsessing about height to such a degree that they are either pocket size and compensating or are really tall as hell and feel like they've accomplished something. Just a thing I've been wondering about for a bit.

Neither here nor there, but it is extremely common for people in the 5'9-5'10 category to claim that magic 6 foot status. Whenever I see someone claim 6 feet, I treat it the same as someone claiming they bench 315. Subtract 5% and carry on. That applies to a lot of claims in life, really.

I'm 6"4 on Sherdog and that's what matters.

I've always wondered what the average height of Sherdoggers is these days? About 15 years ago (fuck me, I'm old) some of us West Coast Canadians on here used to get together and watch events and I gotta say it was pretty much representative North American society as a whole. Some short, most around 5'9 or so, with a couple folks clearing 6 feet with ease. It seems that nowadays so many people here are obsessing about height to such a degree that they are either pocket size and compensating or are really tall as hell and feel like they've accomplished something. Just a thing I've been wondering about for a bit.

Neither here nor there, but it is extremely common for people in the 5'9-5'10 category to claim that magic 6 foot status. Whenever I see someone claim 6 feet, I treat it the same as someone claiming they bench 315. Subtract 5% and carry on. That applies to a lot of claims in life, really.
I’m 5’10 and have had 5’8 guys tell me I’m 6’, even after I tell them I’m 5’10. Probably so they can claim 5’10.

The only thing dude's lie about more than height is d size. I am a legit 6'1, but other guys think Im 6'4, and that is because guys that are 5'10 round up to 6 feet or 6'1, and they feel foolish when they are 3 inches shorter than me and say they are the same size. My sister's bf told her he was 6'5, but I was his same height. A lot of it has to do with the internet dating game, where you have to put your height on, and guys just get accustomed to lying about it. Manlet shame culture is richer than ever too. The whole thing is absolutely foolish and meaningless, but the internet is putting us back to the stone ages.

mayweather-trainers_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqQsQKkypbxxkGLu6JU8b2QMux1nlssQuQKlTbXsrp3v4.jpg

I’m 5’10 and have had 5’8 guys tell me I’m 6’, even after I tell them I’m 5’10. Probably so they can claim 5’10.
Haha - we just responded the same thing at the same time. You know what you're talking about too. It's OK to be the height that you really are.

You become shorter with the age. I was 6'2 in high school, now i'm closer to 6'1. A lot of average height people here will end up being manlets themselves

Op has a point. A lot of the short guys get the girls. They overcompensate by dressing well and knowing how to dance.
Hey manlet don't spread fake news. Short guys get tall guys's leftovers

Being too tall can be bad though. Your proportions can be odd... and it takes much more effort to fill out your frame. Basically you don't want to "look tall". It's just a different set of problems than being too short, but hey we all have problems. I am 6'5" actually and guess what; clothes are hard to find, chairs and tables, and tools are awkward to use. Just be happy and confident with whatever height you are because they are pros and cons for all of us.

Back