The truth about manlets

Being tall and big gives you natural confidence from an early age, so you don't have to overcompensate with personality, so lot of big guys end up being bland as fuck. While manlets tend to have more success in social interactions, they are smart and have better sense of humour, they are more charismatic in general. Manlets have to fight and stand for themselves more often, so they growing up being more tougher, their motivation to surpass taller men leads them to being more financially secured and having a better life. Tall guys become older like everyone else with their best years behind them, having problems with their back and knees. If they didn't succeed in sports in their early life they end up having an alcohol addiction. They are more vulnerable to mental health problems like depression. You people should stop with manlet jokes. it's way more complex than you think

Hyper Manlet detected! Alert! Hyper Manlet detected! Ai SwarmNet system detects a Manlet height of 5 Ft 4 Based on all input data and parameters.

OP no need to be mad at all! Atleast you can queue jump at Disney World and blend into the kids queue, or still have the huge luxury of being able to enjoy a happy meal at McDonalds knowing you can play with the free toy without anyone mocking you.

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

I'm a normal middle aged family man, but feel that i missed many opportunities, always had problems with self motivation. I wish i had to overcompensate something. It's like shorter people have an advantage from the beginning
or you know...maybe you could've had balls and challenge yourself and found self motivation?

Sounds like a decision problem to me...If you were a manlet, you probably would've given up ASAP and just ended up being homeless or something.

OP how it feels to be a short ass bitch with complexes?

tenor.gif

I found this on TS' Facebook.

0pgm2hfzdx401.png

This hs getting outa hand

We should have a manlet subforum for all the manlets where they get to talk about manlet weightclasses n other manlet problems

Back