Shoop THE TOP SECRET EMOJI'S ARE HERE!! Come tell us what you would like added to the offical section.

mWZWzwq.gif

It took you 3 years and 1k posts to realize there was an emoji section?

<Deported1>

Shame accepted, haha. All this time I assumed what was available there was limited to your garden variety smilies (which I despise).

That doesn't look like a cow.
Fuck sake thank you... I didn't think anyone was even looking!

But it's totally a cow. A fluffy cow.

The multiple BJ Penn
UFC ring girl reactions (especially the blue top one to Sage Northcutt)
K-Pop girl emotes
Paul Felder commentary reactions.
Anik and Cruz awkward moment.

Since I can't edit my previous post, add a Ricardo Milos gif as well, since it is pre gay, but also funny.

Also, my favorite part about the K-Pop section is how neat and organized it looks because all of them are 105x105.

I'd absolutely partake in the boring task of resizing every Shermoji myself if it meant that all of the sections could look as clean (within reason, some of them are meant to be much taller proportionally like the Buffer one).

These are all very applicable and useful:
ogJGxm3.gif
fM9n1Gt.gif
kzD1N2Z.gif
GfCzxBE.gif

What the fuck is this:

?1?

who the fuck is going to use a tiny kiss smiley?
Honestly with the modern shermojis most of the classic smiley's aren't that necessary. could just use the basics. :):(:D:eek::rolleyes:

some of the shermojis I can't ever picture using/a lot of overlap with other shermojis

<FutbolThink><{dootch}><RawexDidThis1><rawsun><WhoJeff><NoneOfMy><{imoyeah}><LatsRickStory><Oku02><{1-13}><{1-2}>
<StannisFrown><Sansa00>

I'd this actually official @bigwaverider @Lethal? I mean like with these, cutouts are they going to get used, or is this a hypothetical thread? I'll get chopping if it legit...

Back